Disgusting Trashpig Woke Soldier Says She Will Have No Problem Shooting People Under Martial Law!

Fuck this cunt!

bolo-yeung-bloodsport

14 Likes

She can plank for 60 seconds and trap bar deadlift 135, Jocko and his kind better watch out!

2 Likes

Is fragging still a thing?

1 Like

That dude ain’t gonna do shit

13 Likes

I always separate the brass from the rank and file when criticizing the military but fuck that they/them twink. Wonder how many enlisted are like that now a days

2 Likes

That thing has no clue what a minority it is within the military. It would be the first to get a bullet.

1 too many. Tell ya that

1 Like

I’m 4-0 in fist fights versus dykes. I like my odds even if she does have a gun :joy:

10 Likes

Married With Children Fight GIF by Leroy Patterson

10 Likes

I’ll corner you, but remember, that thing ALREADY cut weight.

I’ve always wanted a grizzled corner that smells like PBR and bar oil. You bring a guy like that with you to the ring and folks know theres gonna be a real fight!

1 Like

I’lm shoot that lesbian right in her face with my load

1 Like

Tik tok is causing people to hate everybody and hate themselves. Shit is destroying us.

12 Likes

Glad we paid for its transition. Thanks biden

Is it serious? That thing is just joking right?

2 Likes

So is this going to be what the majority of our military is in 5, 10, 20 years? It seems to be heading that direction with the woke recruiting ads

4 Likes

Reason for the second amendment # 3,425

5 Likes

The real sad part of the whole situation is that it would get capped in a blue on blue “accidental” shooting pretty damn fast. It would not even have the opportunity to be merc’d with a quickness by nearly any gun owner.

1 Like

We had a good run.

3 Likes