Dishonored

Picked up a copy if Dishonored the video game for $15 at target last week. Cannot stop playing it !!! It's pretty fucking bad ass. Anyone else playing ? I'm playing on Xbox ! Phone Post 3.0

Naw. I thought about buying it when steam (PC) had their summer sale but opted to buy a bunch of other stuff. Heard a lot of good things about it. Phone Post 3.0

Try beating the game without killing anyone after you beat it the first time. Phone Post 3.0

Rafb428 - Try beating the game without killing anyone after you beat it the first time. Phone Post 3.0
Haha I saw that option. How hard is that ? Phone Post 3.0

I'm playing it on PC. It's a great game, sort of Deus Ex like. I play sneaky/stealthy/low chaos. Phone Post

TFK_Ninja Chef -
Rafb428 - Try beating the game without killing anyone after you beat it the first time. Phone Post 3.0
It's a bit challenging but in the second play through you should have a hang of the game. Phone Post 3.0

Deepy - I'm playing it on PC. It's a great game, sort of Deus Ex like. I play sneaky/stealthy/low chaos. Phone Post
That's funny. I'm the opposite...I am all about the chaos

How much of the game is affected by this ? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Ninja Chef -
Deepy - I'm playing it on PC. It's a great game, sort of Deus Ex like. I play sneaky/stealthy/low chaos. Phone Post
That's funny. I'm the opposite...I am all about the chaos

How much of the game is affected by this ? Phone Post 3.0

Me too.. I usually kill somebody then panic and sprint away while being chased and then hide like a little girl. Phone Post

The more people you kill the more rats plague the city and the city gets darker. I believe the ending is as bit different too. I use the tranq darts a lot, and blink behind guards to choke them out. Phone Post

Rafb428 -
TFK_Ninja Chef -
It's a bit challenging but in the second play through you should have a hang of the game. Phone Post 3.0
I played it like that the first time. It made the ruthless killing on the second play that much more enjoyable Phone Post 3.0

Plus there's at least two dlc packs now. Separate story in the same world. Great game. After this go get far cry 3. Phone Post

AlexanderTheGOAT - My personal GOTY for 2012 Phone Post 3.0
What's GOTY ? Phone Post 3.0

sillypants - Plus there's at least two dlc packs now. Separate story in the same world. Great game. After this go get far cry 3. Phone Post
What cha mean ?

And thanks for the suggestion Phone Post 3.0

Game was great, but IMO, the chaos levels were poorly defined. There were levels where I'd kill a bunch of people and wouldn't get a chaotic rating, and others where I'd kill 1 person and get it.

I thought it was a bit short.

But the overall look and theme of the game was fucking awesome.

I am thoroughly enjoying it Phone Post 3.0

I think the dishonored would work well as a book. There's so much mythology and mystery about the world that you could really delve into if you were writing a book set in the dishonored universe. Phone Post

Deepy - I think the dishonored would work well as a book. There's so much mythology and mystery about the world that you could really delve into if you were writing a book set in the dishonored universe. Phone Post
I completely agree. I feel that they don't explain enough of it, I'm also just starting it though Phone Post 3.0

I picked up a copy a little while ago, but then GTA happened. Now I'm playing through some horror games for October, but I look forward to getting into Dishonored soon. Phone Post

Got it for Christmas last year from my wife. I LOVE it. Can't wait for a second one. Phone Post

Freeman -
TFK_Ninja Chef - 
AlexanderTheGOAT - My personal GOTY for 2012 Phone Post 3.0
What's GOTY ? Phone Post 3.0

Game of the Year

Oooooooooo Phone Post 3.0