Dislocated shoulder help

I recently dislocated my shoulder for a second time. Anyone got any advice on how to stop it from happening a third time because the pain sucks Phone Post 3.0

Surgery is best but there is a book called "becoming a supple leopard" by kelly starrett. Its written by a trainer/ physiotherapist and explains methods of keeping your shoulder stabilized.(safe positions) Good luck with your recovery, been through it twice myself. Phone Post

shawes - Surgery is best but there is a book called "becoming a supple leopard" by kelly starrett. Its written by a trainer/ physiotherapist and explains methods of keeping your shoulder stabilized.(safe positions) Good luck with your recovery, been through it twice myself. Phone Post
Thanks a lot Phone Post 3.0

I have had a torn cuff for 3 years. It's come out 8 times. Each time it's a little easier. I trane MMA and compete in BJJ, since the injury, my game has changed just to keep that bitch in. I've tried all excersizes and I find the best results for me are tension band excersizes and glucosamine products that have both MSM and Collagen II in them. My company insurance kicks in, in feb. Surgery is the best bet, I've tried everything else. Phone Post 3.0

roperninja - I have had a torn cuff for 3 years. It's come out 8 times. Each time it's a little easier. I trane MMA and compete in BJJ, since the injury, my game has changed just to keep that bitch in. I've tried all excersizes and I find the best results for me are tension band excersizes and glucosamine products that have both MSM and Collagen II in them. My company insurance kicks in, in feb. Surgery is the best bet, I've tried everything else. Phone Post 3.0
Wow 8 times that's rough, to be honest I'm thinking I'm gonna stop playing football (soccer) I don't want to damage my shoulder for life over a sport Phone Post 3.0

I developed a chronically dislocating shoulder due to a hockey injury in my early teens. By the time I had surgery at 17 the doctor told me I had worn off about 40% of the head of my humerus. If it's really bad, you need to have the surgery IMO. If it's not an everyday issue I would focus on the band exercises mentioned above and general weight training for the area.

ttt Phone Post 3.0

jackthehitmanhinchon -
roperninja - I have had a torn cuff for 3 years. It's come out 8 times. Each time it's a little easier. I trane MMA and compete in BJJ, since the injury, my game has changed just to keep that bitch in. I've tried all excersizes and I find the best results for me are tension band excersizes and glucosamine products that have both MSM and Collagen II in them. My company insurance kicks in, in feb. Surgery is the best bet, I've tried everything else. Phone Post 3.0
Wow 8 times that's rough, to be honest I'm thinking I'm gonna stop playing football (soccer) I don't want to damage my shoulder for life over a sport Phone Post 3.0
You can learn what makes yours come out and adapt, I did. But surgery I hear can make you 100 again! Or as close as you'll ever get! Phone Post 3.0