Disney bought 21st Century Fox!

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-42353545

"Disney's purchase will add to its huge back catalogue, with high-grossing films such as the original Star Wars movie, the Marvel superhero pictures, Avatar and Deadpool, as well as TV hits including The Simpsons."

Can't wait for more Marvel movies.

Finally the clean version of "its always sunny..." That nobody wanted.

I'm interested to see if they fuck with deadpool 2.

VinegarStrokes - 

I dout it, movies get completed well in advance of screening.

Disney has made R rated movies for years.

VinegarStrokes - 

They'll just put it on the shelf indefinitely.

Can't wait to see Darth Vader take on Wolverine...

Does this mean we'll get some Avengers & X-Men crossover action?

DaveFu -

Fuck. Yes. 

Why be excited over only 5 companies controlling all entertainment you ingest? Yayy, one step closer to a monopoly!

Onikage - Why be excited over only 5 companies controlling all entertainment you ingest? Yayy, one step closer to a monopoly!
It is getting a little crazy how consolidated all the power is now.

Disney usually takes the edge off most movies and makes them more PC. Not a fan.

In for Franklin Richards no matter how long Disney takes to make it happen.

BillyRayChubbs - In for Franklin Richards no matter how long Disney takes to make it happen.

Jaden Smith as Franklin Richards.

Body MoCap by BRC. lol

It’s becoming very uncomfortable that so few companies control entertainment at this point. I actually like Disney and think it’s a good company but I think the streamlining of major entertainment companies into only a few is bad long term.

Disney will just make a dummy company and release it under that name like they have done in the past. While Disney is a family friendly business, they are still a money friendly business first. They have a responsibility to their share holders as well. Shutting down movies that have potential to out gross and be number #1 hits isn't in the best interest of making money.

The have an easy solution which has worked in the past I see no reason why they wouldn't do it again.

Deadpool was the biggest grossing R rated movie EVA! You're insane if you think Disney is going to try and screw that up.

DaveFu -

Deadpool was the biggest grossing R rated movie EVA! You're insane if you think Disney is going to try and screw that up.

This. Only now they have Disney money to have better x-men cameos.

Ryann Von Doom -
DaveFu -

Fuck. Yes. 

I wish. Apparantly some weird company owns the rights, and fantastic 4 wasnt included.... god damn it haha. I wanted Doom at the end of infinity wars.

Wanderpage -
Ryann Von Doom -
DaveFu -

Fuck. Yes. 

I wish. Apparantly some weird company owns the rights, and fantastic 4 wasnt included.... god damn it haha. I wanted Doom at the end of infinity wars.

Link?  Everything I’ve seen says FF is included in the deal.

They worked it out. They got the FF back.

https://www.inverse.com/article/39387-disney-fox-merger-fantastic-four-marvel