Disney shares collapse 50% in one year…

Seems when you groom kids, the parents who pay for your shit content have a problem with it…

15 Likes

breitbart lol

toy story GIF

4 Likes

Facts…LOL

You’re such a doucher

6 Likes

2 Likes

NYSE Yearly Chart lol

-spjackson77

16 Likes

Oh No Reaction GIF by Travis

1 Like

SPJackson gif…

3 Likes

The source is not Breitbart.

3 Likes

When’s a good time to buy?:thinking: No way Disney goes under

4 Likes

breitbart.com isn’t breitbart?

White supremacy and the patriarchy know no bounds!

1 Like

They will be ok. The grooming will continue, but a tad more discreet.
After all, it’s okay to groom, you just shouldn’t overdo it.

groomer-326x245

8 Likes

There are couple of factors at play here.

I think people in general are fed up with the media. All kinds of streaming services. There is too many of them. Too much content. And it’s all the same.

How many free hours does an average person have? 4-5 per day? And yet there are dozens of services fighting for a slice of that time now.

Add general Internet, forums, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok (unfortunately).

People are overloaded. So what’s the easiest thing to do? Just not bother.

Then add that companies and people are also starting to get fed up with this activism shit and because it’s easy to vote with their money (bored of content so don’t want it anyway), they are doing it now.

Netflix, Disney and other companies will follow too. Even if they replace the board completely this won’t stop.

I would rather watch a guy make a custom knife on YouTube for an hour than watch some tired, same, TV series with fake people in it.

10 Likes

no no no, according to the og, they’re literally days away from bankruptcy! Huge liquidation sale coming up shortly! I think i’ll buy space mountain and put it in my backyard!

1 Like

Good.

1 Like

Claim: Disney shares are down 50% in the past 1 year.

Snopes: FALSE - Disney shares are down 47.03% in the past 1 year as of today’s trading day

14 Likes

“NYSE lol”

~ Douchebag spjackson77

3 Likes

holy fuck, now I am thinking about buying some disney shares
lol

3 Likes

Shares can go to 0.01 it won’t force them into bankruptcy lol. Their balance sheet is still their balance sheet and their P&L is still their P&L…

… they would most likely do a massive stock purchase if they had healthy financials and their stock price was super low.

1 Like