Disney shares collapse 50% in one year…

Breitbart is the reporting agency, not the source.

The source is the NYSE.

3 Likes

Disney is suffering from Netflixomia

1 Like

In addition to the woke nonsense, their theme parks have gone to shit.

Way over-priced and long lines they can’t seem to solve.

Walt must be spinning in his grave knowing what his brand has become.

1 Like

i know so much bullshit is going on at disney
but this chart makes me salivate

3 Likes

Buy Get GIF by MARK VOMIT

It’s going to soar back very quickly

Disney parks are feeling the effects of enrichment thanks to upward mobility of certain demographics who can no longer be kept out with high ticket prices. The Magic Kingdom is now the section 8 kingdom.

2 Likes

The “reporting agency” literally starts out with “child grooming backlash!” which is bullshit fake news. Why would I trust anything else the “reporting agency” claims afterwards?

Because the source is reliable. It’s easily verified public information.

2 Likes

then I look at the Netflix chart, which shows the same type of support the DIS stock has, but it falls through

i want to buy DIS right here, as a chart play, but am concerned it will fall through like netflix

i think i might piece in a little here at the very least

and now im looking at netflix stock too
LOL

3 Likes

The netflix drop was so blatantly obvious to see coming. (and no, not because of woke reasons)

1 Like

i bet netflix will continue to go down and test low $100s level

2 Likes

@Altofsky , improve your experience!

5 Likes

And everyone else’s too.

2 Likes

I guarantee you it will.

Pedro and spjackson mackin on half court

3 Likes

still has a way to go down

I’ll bet you $100 dollars Disney is lower at least 1 day in July than it is today

1 Like

i think it could possibly go down way more and have the bottom/support (high 80s-low 90s level) just collapse, similar to what happened to netflix

i just bought a very small amount here at $92.50 of Disney because I think it is worth a chart play here and I am willing to risk it going down to the 50s , upon which I would load the boat

I agree with this actually, they had massive growth and they are getting much closer to maturity as a company yet were still getting high growth startup valuation multiples.

1 Like

yup
ridiculous how much it went up over the years for a 1 track company, for the most part

i would get in some NFLX in the low 100s

actually putting in buy orders right now in the low 100s