Figured it would star Kaepernick 

kevsh -

Figures that you follow this feckless cunt on Twitter

1 Like
Black Dougie - 
kevsh -

Figures that you follow this feckless cunt on Twitter

feckless but not dickless

Had a trip scheduled for May then pushed it to September. Cancelled yesterday because there is just too much bullshit. 

Cry bay cry let your gramma die. If angry had an inch he'd say goodbye

Wish I could have gone. I saw wait times posted and they all were like 20 minutes. 

I'll be there on the 22nd. Looking forward to it. 

ribz -

Wish I could have gone. I saw wait times posted and they all were like 20 minutes. 

Respirator wait times are longer than that. 

1 Like

Card -

Ew. That is creepy.

Has Universal booked for September... playing it safe and cancelling.

I’ve been going to WDW my entire life.  I love it.  The only reason I don’t go ASAP is because I don’t want to wear a dumb fuck mask in Florida in July.  

One thing that is amazing to me about this whole mess, is not just how many terrified, gutless, unhappy people like Briana Wu there are in the world.  It’s how many of those same people aren’t content with their own unhappiness and fear—they want everyone else to be as miserable and unhappy as they are.  She spent time making that video...WHY, exactly?  

2 Likes

Echo1 -

I’ve been going to WDW my entire life.  I love it.  The only reason I don’t go ASAP is because I don’t want to wear a dumb fuck mask in Florida in July.  

One thing that is amazing to me about this whole mess, is not just how many terrified, gutless, unhappy people like Briana Wu there are in the world.  It’s how many of those same people aren’t content with their own unhappiness and fear—they want everyone else to be as miserable and unhappy as they are.  She spent time making that video...WHY, exactly?  

You are a very special one. 

Echo1 - 

She's a top shelf idiot. Someone should respond to her with Bill Maher's latest video.

1 Like

Echo1 - 

You are as ignorant as it gets. Do some basic research on their business practices dude. Disney is PURE FUCKING EVIL. If you support that SO ARE YOU. Period. End of story.

holly9000 -
Echo1 - 

You are as ignorant as it gets. Do some basic research on their business practices dude. Disney is PURE FUCKING EVIL. If you support that SO ARE YOU. Period. End of story.

Oh I don’t deny it.  I am extremely evil.  I’m like the evilest person I know.  SUPER evil.  

2 Likes

Average -
Echo1 -

You are a very special one. 

I totally agree.