Disrespectful nigs

You should ask him who the fuck exactly DOES like him. Phone Post

Supposed to be at the rec center on Tuesdays and Thursdays... Phone Post

AnthonySullivan - 
pillbottle -  Was shibby's fight pro or ammy? Greens are for pros only. Phone Post

That's pure horseshit.  Shibby, the inter-gender FCF World Champion, can't be a green name but hacks like RedCloud, The Razor, The Game, Shane Garrett, and Lil' Tito get be green.  Shibby has more talent in his pinkie finger than all those losers combined.

Unjust as Fuck!
I agree. Shibby has more talent than any of the afforementioned in his pinkie finger, or left nut.

THEE#1NDN

No one that is for real has a 100% championship belt that was given to him from a defunct organization/promotion by another promotion. That is just a show a pure talent and major stroke.

THEE#1NDN

i for one, am thankful to have your redneck inbred asses here!

i mean THERE in OK and NOT here in Hawaii!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The HG would NEVER say happy birthday to the OKUG's face!!!!! Phone Post

Who is Redcloud?

Fuck off, Nate. Phone Post

Woot!!! Phone Post

All hail to the OKUG godfathers. Thank you for fighting for our interwebs freedoms.

Your welcome.

Platy is a God Phone Post

nate, redcloud is an older version of you

Shibby with the zinger!! Phone Post

Someone say zinger?

Lil Debbie Phone Post

Arianny, I see you have been busy on the HG... nice work on that child kidnapper's thread. Phone Post

;)

outrageous thread is outrageous: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1742934&page=1

My God how can you guys not be all over this kidnapper thread? One of the better ones I've seen in a while!