Disrespectful.

The whole photo shopping pics of fighters after getting KO'd needs to stop. So much time, preperation, and desire goes into a lot of these fights.

If you are or were a fighter, you should know how much each fight means to someone, to go out there and give it every thing you have and then have people post pics making fun of them . . . Dick move with a capital D, just saying.

P.S. - This goes for all fighters, not just Hunt.

Camozzi comes on here and laughs at the ones of him and loves them

And Rashad absolutely hates his. Different people will have different opinions. I know how it feels to lose, and I definitely wouldn't want it on me. But some people might not mind as much, as you said. Props to Camozzi, I wouldn't be to happy.

EvanHayes - The whole photo shopping pics of fighters after getting KO'd needs to stop. So much time, preperation, and desire goes into a lot of these fights.

If you are or were a fighter, you should know how much each fight means to someone, to go out there and give it every thing you have and then have people post pics making fun of them . . . Dick move with a capital D, just saying.

Sounds like u need a hug??? Phone Post 3.0

its ok to make -jest of all peoples....unless you want special-rights........

In terms of Rashad he did grab his crotch and taunt Machida right before getting epically KO'd I'm not saying it's everyone's right to do them but it's the new age man and Rashad had a reputation that created a lot of animosity before he got humbled in that fight.

Some are worse than others, and I don't have anything against Rashad but he built up that one by his actions at that time.

I don't have any time to devote to them but they don't bother me as much as some people and trying to get people to stop only eggs them on

Nah, just think it's a dick move to fuck with someone right after a loss. Each to there own I suppose.

I have a belly button. Phone Post

Easy fix: Protect yourself at all times. :)

ChaosOverkill - 

In terms of Rashad he did grab his crotch and taunt Machida right before getting epically KO'd I'm not saying it's everyone's right to do them but it's the new age man and Rashad had a reputation that created a lot of animosity before he got humbled in that fight.

Some are worse than others, and I don't have anything against Rashad but he built up that one by his actions at that time.

I don't have any time to devote to them but they don't bother me as much as some people and trying to get people to stop only eggs them on

True! He did kind of set him self up on that one. Hunt deserves repect for his performance, and shit, he might even see it and think it's hilarious. With that being said, a lot of other fighters wouldn't. Just think some people are a little too disrespectful to something that involves so much emotion and effort.

EvanHayes - The whole photo shopping pics of fighters after getting KO'd needs to stop. So much time, preperation, and desire goes into a lot of these fights.

Yeah, until it's a fighter you don't like. Phone Post

I'm not sure if you know this but this is the Internet. Phone Post

photoshop me plz.

Romoshop is a UG tradition that has on occasion gotten out of hand, but is the only form of "ridicule" or fun members are allowed. As many of the sports biggest names have suggested - all MMA fighters come on the forum.

More importantly, MANY fighters have requested rooms of themselves, friends and yes, their foes.

Everyone accepts it. So relax. It is harmless in most cases.

Besides, everyone knows the UG is the main reason Hunt has gotten so much love from the UFC recently. Hunt is a fan favorite and there is no disrespect intended towards him or anyone. Phone Post

Why do half the people posting seem angrier than I do . . . and No, I don't like Bisping, but I still thought it was disrespectfull.

I feel sometimes it's appropriate like when a guy is talking a lot of shit or acting cocky but when you start going after the guys like Hunt it kind of does make me second guess the entire thing.

I think it really depends on where the person is coming from. I've seen ones that were just in good fun but I've seen people making comments mocking them and trying to be disrespectful. Basically there are people who do cross that line IMO.

To be honest it's kind of played out and few end up actually being funny, they just end up being disrespectful and in bad taste. It's easy to be that guy mocking everybody from the sidelines. I think it's funny when it's clearly in good fun but when the keyboard warriors come in trying to mock people that's when it stops being acceptable IMO.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3ul454/

Lets do one for.... FEDOR. HOW. ABOUT. THAT?

Authority Figure - Though you told me to fuck my self and someone I love, you have a great point about the UG giving Hunt a lot of love. Probably not that big of a deal to Hunt, i'll eat some crow on this one.

Epic Hero! couldn't of said it better.