#DisruptJ20

So when the lefties finally came to terms with their loss, they decided to organize and recruit lefties from all over the nation to join them on Jan 20th at McPherson Square in D.C. Their intent? Disrupt Trumps inauguration. Yes I'm serious. It's really a thing and it's being shopped around by that fat liberal tub of shit Michael Moore. Apparently it's open to any idiot that wants to show up. If I were trump I'd do one of two things. Secretly move the event, or bring a batallion of Marines to run them out.

Can't they all just gather in a large safe space somewhere and cry together like they did on election night?

Disruptj20.org

My kids going to the inauguration and if any of these fucks mess it up I'm gonna be pissed

Lol at anyone surprised by this.

MY DAUGHTER AND HER WHOLE CLASS ARE GOING TO THAT.  I PAID FOR THE TRIP ALREADY.  I DON'T WANT HER TO GO AND WOULD CANCEL IF I COULD.  I AM ACTUALLY WORRIED SOMEONE WILL DO SOMETHING STUPID.  LIKE A PIPE BOMB OR START A RIOT OR SOME SHIT.  

DangeRuss Mind - Lol at anyone surprised by this.

This. They've tried the popular vote angle, the recount angle, the faithless elector angle and when all that shit fails they will attempt to stop the inauguration. Seems like a pretty logical progression for them. 

BIGWHITESEXY -

MY DAUGHTER AND HER WHOLE CLASS ARE GOING TO THAT.  I PAID FOR THE TRIP ALREADY.  I DON'T WANT HER TO GO AND WOULD CANCEL IF I COULD.  I AM ACTUALLY WORRIED SOMEONE WILL DO SOMETHING STUPID.  LIKE A PIPE BOMB OR START A RIOT OR SOME SHIT.  

lol your kid goto school in Vegas?

Let's say something does happen. Trump is just the type of person who would have organizers shit pushed in big time.

Don't poke the bear libs you might not like the response.

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

lol your kid goto school in Vegas?

NO CALI BAY AREA

Hired Gun - Let's say something does happen. Trump is just the type of person who would have organizers shit pushed in big time.

Don't poke the bear libs you might not like the response.
I'm hoping he does. It pisses me off because these pieces of shit protest against the exact behaviors they portray. Somehow they fail to see that.

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

My kids going to the inauguration and if any of these fucks mess it up I'm gonna be pissed

I can't blame you man. You should go with them.

Cool your fears. The secret service is going to have that place on complete lockdown. Would be even funnier if Trump just does it at trump towers and forces obama to hangout there.