Division Leaders

I went and took a look at the standings and out of the 6 division leaders 4 have a win percentage over 75%. Phx is at 88 % and they are 7 games ahead of Sac-town. San Antonio comes in next at 79%, but are only four games ahead of Dallas. Then we have Seattle and Miami both at 77% and 7 games ahead of Minny and Washington respectivly.

A suprise for me at least, even with the suspensions, was to see Cleveland is number one in the central division ahead of Detroit and Indiana. Who would have thunk it?

Kings just gave Dallas the 4th seed last night with that loss to the Craptors.

I was thinking that the other day when I saw Sacramento was 4 and Dallas was 5. I hope we finish higher than those spots but I'd love to face Dallas again, those are fun series'.

If the playoffs started today the Clippers would actually be the 8th seed.

i think you forgot about the FIRST PLACE KNICKS haha

Tommie, other than the Knicks being 50% their isn't a whole lot to say.

Oh, Dallas and Sac will be playing again. How else can i change your screen name to "Nut Sac"

"A suprise for me at least, even with the suspensions, was to see Cleveland is number one in the central division ahead of Detroit and Indiana. Who would have thunk it?"

Well, they're playing pretty well, but they should thank the Detroit fans and Ron Artest.

The rest of the league is JV compared to the Spurs. The playoffs will be entertaining though.

Seattle has a shot, if Fortson's morbidly obese ass were to fall on Duncan's ankle.

Welcome to the playoff race Memphis.