DJ Paul of Three Six Mafia helps Urijah Faber...

DJ Paul is no Dolce. That much I know. But now we do know if we ever need a Memphis based gangster rap outfit that moonlights as MMA coaches, we can give the Three Six Mafia a call. In what looks to be a continuing series, DJ Paul takes to the steam room with bantamweight no. 1 contender Urijah Faber to get him prepared for his UFC 132 fight with Dominick Cruz. Mixed results are had. Take a look.

www.middleeasy.com

That's my boy DJ Paul. Pal of mine go DJ Phone Post

I'm bout to turn the heat up in this motha fucka

AndrewJitsu - That's my boy DJ Paul. Pal of mine go DJ Phone Post

For real? How so? Still my favourite rap outfit, pat and juicy are beasts! Phone Post

We did a reality show together and I got pretty close with him and his friends. He also offered me a job working for him as well. Phone Post

AndrewJitsu -  We did a reality show together and I got pretty close with him and his friends. He also offered me a job working for him as well. Phone Post

I would of taken that in a heart beat. 

I'm gonna be taking the job. Phone Post

AndrewJitsu -  I'm gonna be taking the job. Phone Post

When I first started filming, I dreamed of going on tour, filming video blogs for a few artists. 

The experience would be 2nd to none. 

He's the man. Probably the most down to earth celeb I know. The reality show we were on begins soon on VH1. You should see if you can follow him now.

It's funny. He had trouble remembering my name, in the beginning he called me karate kid. Than it turned into Kickass and it just stuck. probably my favorite nickname anyway. Phone Post

People just don't seem to understand, DJ Paul is a dog, one you can NOT trust...

sorry, let me put it like this, you leave your drink around him you BETTER BELIEVE your drink gonna get drunk up...

Phenomenal dude! No to derail thread but that is awesome to hear... Phone Post

Drinks are meant to be drinked. Phone Post

I can guarantee if you leave your girl around him, you better believe she gonna get... well, you get the picture fren.