DJ: Why cant we voice are opinions, boring...

Look, I'm like the most. I respect DJ's skills but his fights tend to be boring.. cant explain exactly why but I wasn't at all excited watching the main event... almost turned it off.
I don't like how people like dana, even mm are saying fans are dumb for thinking hes boring, its the truth!!

I say maybe think about not having 125ers in main events???

OP: why can't you learn to spell...? Phone Post 3.0

Maybe DJ has a point about his haters being fucking idiots.

dj is a bit smug...he needs to understand there is a difference between skill and aggression...skill alone doesn't sell a fight, im sorry

gokudamus - dj is a bit smug...he needs to understand there is a difference between skill and aggression...skill alone doesn't sell a fight, im sorry

Did we watch the same fight? DJ was all over Dodson from start to finish. He was both aggressive and had amazing technique the entire fight. What are you even trying to say?

Look I'm like the most (retard). Phone Post 3.0

DJ is spot on about these idiots.

2Fort - 
gokudamus - dj is a bit smug...he needs to understand there is a difference between skill and aggression...skill alone doesn't sell a fight, im sorry

Did we watch the same fight? DJ was all over Dodson from start to finish. He was both aggressive and had amazing technique the entire fight. What are you even trying to say?

I don't consider DJ an aggressive fighter...he is extremely skilled and smart, but he, for the most part, picks his shots very carefully and is in and out...against dodson, its a bit more understandable, but he does this with everyone, including lesser opponents...guys he could finish much earlier, he finishes later because of his more conservative approach

2Fort -

Considering this, why did it never feel like he was close to finishing or even significantly damaging his opponent? Phone Post 3.0

I went to sleep before the main event. I have no interest in watching Mighty Mouse fight. None. I walked out of a UFC during one of his previous title fights, his fights are not interesting to me.

'Are' opinions....

Jesus Christ Phone Post 3.0

OP a pirate? Phone Post 3.0

jeez, are you English teachers?? so I spell bad, who cares..

doesn't change the fact im right

dudes boring, period

and I think most 125ers are

im being serious about not having 125ers be main events

how come you think that's a bad idea?

DJ says naysayer's are idiots. Idiot creates barely comprehensible thread saying it ain't so.

The ironing. Phone Post 3.0

ya im a idoit

do a poll to see how many people like watching mm fight..

and we will see who the idiot is..

gokudamus - dj is a bit smug...he needs to understand there is a difference between skill and aggression...skill alone doesn't sell a fight, im sorry
He's not smug he gets annoyed that not only does he get trashed after every fight even if he finishes he also gets asked how he feels about everyone trashing him by the media Phone Post 3.0

and tell me something legit to prove im wrong..

do people buy his fights??

do they not boo like during 90 percent of his fights??

there is a reason you know...

get with it

If anyone ever proved DJ's point OP, it's you, one of the most annoying posters on here Phone Post 3.0