DJ: Why cant we voice are opinions, boring...

MAINMAYNARD - 
gokudamus - dj is a bit smug...he needs to understand there is a difference between skill and aggression...skill alone doesn't sell a fight, im sorry
He's not smug he gets annoyed that not only does he get trashed after every fight even if he finishes he also gets asked how he feels about everyone trashing him by the media Phone Post 3.0

i obviously dont know him personally, but he appears to be smug even outside of this context....

I have nothing against dj, just speaking the truth.. never get excited when hes a main event and close to turning it off everytime

just the way it is

Dreville79 - If anyone ever proved DJ's point OP, it's you, one of the most annoying posters on here Phone Post 3.0

explain???

because I don't like RR, and voice my opinions?

alrighty then

I love mighty mouse but I don't think they should have him main event either just because he's been having a hard time with popularity and it always seems like he's on watered down cards I think he should Co main with big name title fights Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - OP: why can't you learn to spell...? Phone Post 3.0

First response is always classic.

Daverr -
Dreville79 - If anyone ever proved DJ's point OP, it's you, one of the most annoying posters on here Phone Post 3.0

explain???

alrighty then

Damn, slow down cowboy. Why are you getting so worked up, it's just the Internet. Phone Post 3.0

JewLuPlus - 
Daverr -

explain???

alrighty then

Damn, slow down cowboy. Why are you getting so worked up, it's just the Internet. Phone Post 3.0

im not speedy up

simply asking and responding

its not so much a direct shot on MM

I just think in general the fans haven't caught on to the 125 lb division..

hard to put a finger on, maybe just less chance of a ko with the lil fellas

DJ is right about MMA fans, most are fucking idiots Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - DJ is right about MMA fans, most are fucking idiots Phone Post 3.0

so he is exciting for you to watch?

How would you feel if you worked your ass off everyday and defended your belt 7 times just to catch shit from everyone on how "boring" you are and how they don't care about your fights? I imagine it's pretty disheartening if your DJ. The dude puts in work and never stops coming at you, and he's active. He's always fighting. Just put yourself in his shoes and you will see why he gets pissed off about about fans saying things like that. Phone Post 3.0

Daverr -
CurtisTheConqueror - DJ is right about MMA fans, most are fucking idiots Phone Post 3.0

Yes I love MM fights. But I'm a martial artist so I appreciate watching technique on display Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he was running at all,

just seems you know that no ko is coming, td, get up, little bit of stand up... rinse, repeat, decision

CurtisTheConqueror - 
Daverr -

Yes I love MM fights. But I'm a martial artist so I appreciate watching technique on display Phone Post 3.0

ok bro. how long you been a fan?

I have for a long ass time.. don't challenge my knowledge

hes just not a fighter I get excited to watch..

you don't have any of them?

Its so simple.

If you don't like how he fights don't watch I do not understand the need for op's post.

I enjoyed watching Mighty Mouse but I understand why some fans don't part of the problem is DJ himself.

You can't deny his talent but the guy just doesn't have that it factor that said I like the division and hope it sticks around. Phone Post 3.0

I don't blame him for getting frustrated. People used to complain he was too conservative and boring, then he got more aggressive and started really beating his opponents up and people still bitch about him anyway. He can't win.