DJ will not boycott Nevada

As if you needed more reasons to dislike the guy

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/24/9389661/demetrious-johnson-not-about-to-boycott-nevada-on-nick-diazs-behalf

Not everyone loves the Diaz bros..

This doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Opposite personalities.

It's not about the Diaz bros bruh, I am not their biggest fan either. It's about Democracy and fair legal procedure. 

TheHebrewHammer -

It's not about the Diaz bros bruh, I am not their biggest fan either. It's about Democracy and fair legal procedure. 

. Phone Post 3.0

i understand not boycotting nevada for diaz's sake, but he should boycott nevada for his own sake. Just look at the fact that they had 2 negative tests from a wada accredited lab, and 1 positive test from a non-wada accredited lab, and they went with the latter. That should scare all fighters.

At the very least he should have "no comment" this question like every other UFC champion but Ronda

TheHebrewHammer - 

DJ seems like the type who wouldn't care if you got punished for using drugs, even one as benign as marijuana.

Regardless if the NSAC hearing was BS..

DJ has no horse in this race imo as it's something that will never impact him.

Freedom Fries

Team GDP - i understand not boycotting nevada for diaz's sake, but he should boycott nevada for his own sake. Just look at the fact that they had 2 negative tests from a wada accredited lab, and 1 positive test from a non-wada accredited lab, and they went with the latter. That should scare all fighters.
This right here. Any fighter willing to fight in NV after this is a fucking moron Phone Post 3.0

The UG is gonna need to be creative to work out how to watch him less than already not watching. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Christ DJ needs to get a clue. Needs the Greg Jackson course in getting some fans IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Team GDP - i understand not boycotting nevada for diaz's sake, but he should boycott nevada for his own sake. Just look at the fact that they had 2 negative tests from a wada accredited lab, and 1 positive test from a non-wada accredited lab, and they went with the latter. That should scare all fighters.
Possibly best short form explanation eva. Phone Post 3.0

no one shows up to his shows anyway Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. The unprofessional manor in which they handled this case could happen to any fighter, and all fighters should take offense to this. It is very easy for people to dismiss it because of Nick Diaz, however the situation is about much more than one man. Phone Post 3.0

TheHebrewHammer - 

As if you needed more reasons to dislike the guy

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/24/9389661/demetrious-johnson-not-about-to-boycott-nevada-on-nick-diazs-behalf

so, he has that big head for nothing?

also the old guidelines, which diaz would fall under as he failed before the new guidelines were implemented, suggested he should have been suspended for 2 years for 3 failed marijuana tests. the new guidelines suggest he should be suspended for 3 years. yet for some reason they suspended him for 5 years. pat lundvall suggest he be banned for life. they went so far above and beyond because of the perceived disrespect (when in reality he brought a lawyer who made valid arguments and plead the fifth, his constitutional right.)

fighters should be terrified to fight in nevada, i would be.

Kingslayer - Can't Diaz still fight outside of navada Phone Post 3.0

no. all athletic commissions in the us honor each other's suspensions. Plus the UFC would honor the suspension and nick is still under contract so he wouldn't even be able to fight for another organization outside of the US.

Team GDP - 
Kingslayer - Can't Diaz still fight outside of navada Phone Post 3.0

no. all athletic commissions in the us honor each other's suspensions. Plus the UFC would honor the suspension and nick is still under contract so he wouldn't even be able to fight for another organization outside of the US.

And i see the judge redirecting it back to NSAC, just like the Wand case.

Im not going to read what he said, but he's in no position to boycott anything right now.

Legalize Diaz