Django MMA

Anyone else see Django Unchained and instantly think of a primitive MMA during the initial DiCaprio scene? Did DiCaprio remind you of White? Did it put MMA in a bad light if outsiders made the correlation? I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen this comparison made elsewhere. Phone Post

Meh.

Meh X2 Phone Post

Meh Phone Post

Greco-Roman wrestling pre-dates the shit out of the 1800's Phone Post

extnct1

Anyone else see Django Unchained

Nope.

extnct1 - 

Anyone else see Django Unchained and instantly think of a primitive MMA during the initial DiCaprio scene? Did DiCaprio remind you of White? Did it put MMA in a bad light if outsiders made the correlation? I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen this comparison made elsewhere.
Phone Post

Please stop posting.

baked in BC - 

Greco-Roman wrestling pre-dates the shit out of the 1800's Phone Post

this

we all do it to a degree but people gotta stop freaking out whenever anyone rolls on the ground with another in a movie fight

horse/rider combo takedown was the highlight of the film for me.

Wasa-B -
baked in BC -  Greco-Roman wrestling pre-dates the shit out of the 1800's Phone Post

this

we all do it to a degree but people gotta stop freaking out whenever anyone rolls on the ground with another in a movie fight

How about kimuras and guards? Phone Post

extnct1 - 

Anyone else see Django Unchained and instantly think of a primitive MMA during the initial DiCaprio scene? Did DiCaprio remind you of White? Did it put MMA in a bad light if outsiders made the correlation? I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen this comparison made elsewhere. Phone Post

No... hammers aren't allowed in the cage.

Mark The Hammer Coleman got his nickname from hammering guys with hammers in mandingo fights. Someone told me this.

Antonio McKee was a consultant for those scenes.