DMX - FTW!

Listening to Dark and Hell is Hot at the gym today and forgot how killer dude was/is.

I know he struggles with demons but when he was on his game he was one of the best.

One of the most rugged roughest voices out there.

This song fucking kills.

I'm not religious but this song is massive. Lyrics don't get any better or more personal.

i love dmx. he has always been 1 of my favorites.

my shit back in the day. remember buying grand champ when I was like 13. that was my shit Phone Post 3.0

D

M

X

I'm gonna chant this fucker all night while I'm out for sushi with my wife. Turn some heads. lol

I just copied the link Kruger. Fuckin wit'D makes me want to fight a fucking hockey team. Guy is killa.

I liked his movie never die alone. Granted I haven't seen it since I was an extreme trouble making 15 year old. Phone Post 3.0

For later viewing Phone Post 3.0

Guy was great, could always count on his records to be solid and interesting all the way through. Phone Post 3.0

He always seemed to hit a groove later in his songs that took them to another level. Phone Post 3.0

I remember when that album first came out. I was in 8th grade Spanish class and I let this kid Kenny borrow it during class. About 20 min. Later the teacher says "please take that off"
Kenny who's usually quiet and polite says "WHAT! Suck my balls BITCH!"
DMX gets people fired up Phone Post 3.0

charms434 - I remember when that album first came out. I was in 8th grade Spanish class and I let this kid Kenny borrow it during class. About 20 min. Later the teacher says "please take that off"
Kenny who's usually quiet and polite says "WHAT! Suck my balls BITCH!"
DMX gets people fired up Phone Post 3.0
I really hope that's a true story.

VU either way. Phone Post 3.0

I was listening to Fuckin Wit' D in the gym today and my wife was on the stairclimber. I was in full potato mode and started rapping hard to her right in middle of the gym.

She just shook her head while I went off with finger guns and other assorted stupidity. Lol

I don't give a fuck if I look like a banana or not. Sometimes you just gotta go where the music takes you. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - 

D

M

X

Ghostbusters mix

Straydog24 -
Listening to Dark and Hell is Hot at the gym today and forgot how killer dude was/is.

I know he struggles with demons but when he was on his game he was one of the best.

One of the most rugged roughest voices out there.

This song fucking kills.

I don't like rap but I owned that album. Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 -

I'm not religious but this song is massive. Lyrics don't get any better or more personal.

Have you heard "ready to meet him" the whole like 7 min song? Pretty damn good to. Starts of slow then picks up. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah, love DMX! Phone Post 3.0

Even at the time I remember thinking that DMX was kinda gimmicky. Nevertheless, I and what like seems everybody from my generation, was rocking the SHIT out of "IT'S Dark". I was on my second deployment when that dropped and everybody even the rock guys would bang DMX shit in the weightroom.

but as quickly as he came up...within a a year or two I got sick of his voice and wasn't re-listening to any of his shit, while there is stuff like Wutang/MOP/Mobb Deep from that era that is still in my rotation to this day

when I try to listen to that DMX shit today it just sounds dated and abrasive and not in a good way. I'm just like: how did I ever like that?

OldManMinerva - even at the time I remembering thinking that DMX was kinda gimmicky but I and what like seems everybody from my generation was rocking the SHIT out of "ITS Dark" I was on my second deployment when that dropped and everybody even the rock guys would bang DMX shit

but as quickly as he came up...within a a year or two I got sick of his voice and wasn't re-listening to any of his shit, keep in mind there is stuff like Wutang,MOP, Mobb Deep that is in my rotation to this day

when I try to listen to that DMX shit today it just sounds dated and abrasive and not in a good way like MOP, Raw Breed or Body Count sound. I'm just like how did I ever like that?

Try remembering having going being using periods occasionally. Phone Post 3.0