DMX was....and is.....a GREAT rapper

One of the few rappers id like to see clean up his act and make an epic comeback album or two.

He had some MONSTER tracks!!

Looks promising. This is from a few months ago.

I like flesh of my flesh as his favorite album

ttt

There is something just plain fucking weird about seeing an nearly 50 year old man talk like that....

What's wrong with an artist playing his hits? Who gives a shit what age they are.   DMX is a fucken legend and all time great!! 

Was in high school for his first couple albums. Nothing got us pumped up for a basketball game like DMX. Too bad his demons got him. Crack was it?  Great time for music. Early OutKast around the same time. Loved rap/hip hop back then. After 2002 ish nearly all of it became screatching to my ears. I felt like the music changed and became shitty after that. Could be ‘old man, get off my porch syndrome’ but haven’t been able to listen to most any rap since then  

OP GON GIVE IT TA YA!

Troll Hunter10 -

Was in high school for his first couple albums. Nothing got us pumped up for a basketball game like DMX. Too bad his demons got him. Crack was it?  Great time for music. Early OutKast around the same time. Loved rap/hip hop back then. After 2002 ish nearly all of it became screatching to my ears. I felt like the music changed and became shitty after that. Could be ‘old man, get off my porch syndrome’ but haven’t been able to listen to most any rap since then  

Agree 100%,gotta be about the  same age

Holds the record for most consecutive albums to debut at number one on billboard charts. Thinking was 4 maybe. Too bad he had aninal cruelty charges against him and is a piece of shit. Hope he further fucks up his miserable life.

Would love to see a comeback.

Sogflop -

OP GON GIVE IT TA YA!

Lol exact song I was thinking of!

No way that song would even be released nowadays lol

Well hes gonna jail soon for tax invasion, so you're gonna have to wait a bit for that comeback 

He should of boxed George Zimmerman