DNA Testing Kits

Anyone here do any DNA tests via: Family Tree DNA, 23andMe, Ancestry DNA or National Geographic called Geno 2.0?

I'm tempted to try it. I find this shit neat but part of me feels like it's a way to sell your personal info to cunts - like big pharma...

Let me know...

Don't give them mormon's your DNA. 

me and your mom already did maury so save your money.

It's a govt DNA collecting scheme.

vincan469 -

me and your mom already did maury so save your money.

lol 

drewb75 - It's a govt DNA collecting scheme.

Fucken feels like it

I sent them donkey DNA.

Some people who were verified geneticists on Reddit said it's bullshit. They can't really tell you a whole lot about where exactly your from.

Having said that I have no idea but would still like to do it. Get some Native Canadian rape laid down on the hunting process. Get a status card if your DNA says your native and then if it's brown it's going down!

fahker - Some people who were verified geneticists on Reddit said it's bullshit. They can't really tell you a whole lot about where exactly your from.

Having said that I have no idea but would still like to do it. Get some Native Canadian rape laid down on the hunting process. Get a status card if your DNA says your native and then if it's brown it's going down!

If you have a link to that Reddit thread I'd be grateful...

Rhymenoceros - Ok, here's my abbreviated story.

My mom was adopted and found her biological mother, but not her father. I did a kit, then my mom did a kit, and using both kits plus the "find your relatives" shit she actually was able to find her birth father. He was a Hungarian con man, among other things. So it revealed that I am 25% Hungarian, which I didn't know, and it helped my mom find her birth father.

Nuts. Why would a con man do a DNA test? 

Rhymenoceros -
Dead President - 
Rhymenoceros - Ok, here's my abbreviated story.

My mom was adopted and found her biological mother, but not her father. I did a kit, then my mom did a kit, and using both kits plus the "find your relatives" shit she actually was able to find her birth father. He was a Hungarian con man, among other things. So it revealed that I am 25% Hungarian, which I didn't know, and it helped my mom find her birth father.

Nuts. Why would a con man do a DNA test? 

He didn't. He was long dead. We figured it out by triangulating between a bunch of cousins that we didn't know she had.

Wow