DNC bet on the wrong horse

First, I'm neither a Hillary, Trump, or Bernie supporter.

Seeing the movement and passionate following from Bernie supporters last night, I think the DNC just lost the election because they put all their money in HRC.

Obama was able to beat Romney because of the their campaign had the right strategy and on the ground supporters getting people to the polls.

Hillary will not have anywhere near this type of momentum. And no where near the momentum that Bernie supporters had.

From what I've heard from the republicans I know, it's not a vote for Trump but rather an AnyoneButHillary campaign.

This November, I'm afraid the DNC is going to have to reap what they sowed. Phone Post 3.0

Yup but you won't hear that from the media. It's just like Brexit

Seems like all the Republicans i know personally, or at least a large portion of them, are voting for Gary Johnson.

Most of the Democrats i know were Bernie supporters. Most of them don't care for Hillary any more than they care for Trump.

What a frustrating, puzzling election this will be.

Gary Johnson will get votes because people do not want to vote for either parties shit candidate.

But then how is that going to affect everything. Are those votes going to hurt Trump and help Hillary? Will Bernie supporters vote for Hillary or say "fuck you" to her, because of how Bernie got rail roaded?

I don't buy the "Bernie supporters will vote for Trump" thing either. Bernie and Trump are nothing alike when it comes to policy and beliefs, and Bernie himself stated he would do anything to make sure Trump does not become President, which it seems like he's doing with his folding and backing Hillary.

Makes you not even want to vote at all, but that's not a solution either.

I can't remember and election with literally no decent candidates like this one.

Is Deez Nuts still in the race? Phone Post 3.0

Trump's probably going to win as a result. He's not the president America needs, he's the president America deserves... for being fuckin tools.

Granpa - Trump's probably going to win as a result. He's not the president America needs, he's the president America deserves... for being fuckin tools.
Same to be said for Obama... Phone Post 3.0

When it comes time to vote most of these people will vote for Hillary or Trump. Most people are guided more by fear than principle.  Johnson is going to cost Hillary more votes than Trump

Granpa - Trump's probably going to win as a result. He's not the president America needs, he's the president America deserves... for being fuckin tools.
The problem with trump is that he'll eventually need to win over the electoral college, not the popular vote (depending on the swing states).

There are many delegates of the GOP that can change their vote. And it has happened in the past.

But I do think this election will be closer than what most thought. Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - 
The problem with trump is that he'll eventually need to win over the electoral college, not the popular vote (depending on the swing states).

There are many delegates of the GOP that can change their vote. And it has happened in the past.

But I do think this election will be closer than what most thought. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with it being far closer. I think Trump will win. The swing states are leaning towards him. He's got Florida, leading in Ohio and Penn. It'll be close but we are fucked either way.

I know of two people voting for Hilary, the rest, and the majority, Trump. I haven't heard Johnson's named from anyone.

Those of you who don't like Trump need to keep the hope alive that his giant ego and lack of a mental filter will cause major problems for him like the Judge Curiel remarks did.   If the rules of the debates go the right way, Trump will be confronted with his BS live and instantly, he could lose it then.  It's still quite possible for Trump to defeat Trump.

I think we had Obama for eight years mainly because a majority of voters wanted Democratic policies without the Clinton family baggage.  This year we don't have that "luxury," but Trump has a lot more negatives than Romney.  

Lofland -

Those of you who don't like Trump need to keep the hope alive that his giant ego and lack of a mental filter will cause major problems for him like the Judge Curiel remarks did.   If the rules of the debates go the right way, Trump will be confronted with his BS live and instantly, he could lose it then.  It's still quite possible for Trump to defeat Trump.

I think we had Obama for eight years mainly because a majority of voters wanted Democratic policies without the Clinton family baggage.  This year we don't have that "luxury," but Trump has a lot more negatives than Romney.  

No matter what happens at the debates, Trump supporters will stand by him.

I can't wait for these debates to happen lol. Doesn't matter the side you're on. Phone Post 3.0

Lofland -

Trump is going to destroy Hillary in the debates dude. Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy -
Lofland -

Trump is going to destroy Hillary in the debates dude. Phone Post 3.0
Depends which side you're on. Phone Post 3.0

Sogsteel - Yup but you won't hear that from the media. It's just like Brexit
Just like what? Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 

The media clamoring that one thing was going to happen when they exact opposite did

Hired Gun -
HernanCortes - 

I agree with it being far closer. I think Trump will win. The swing states are leaning towards him. He's got Florida, leading in Ohio and Penn. It'll be close but we are fucked either way.

Why does he have Florida?  It's still close but with Hillary leading.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-florida-presidential-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

She only needs FL in addition to the states she's basically guaranteed to win to get to 271 electoral votes.

I have a strong feeling that Trump will be far more pointed and focused in the debates. Much like he was in his speech today at the VFW conference. Add in the random digs he's certain to take at Hillary, and I think the debates might put the final nail in Hillary's coffin. There is literally nothing Hillary can say that Trump can't immediately throw back against her. Guaranteed, Bill getting his dick sucked in the Oval Office gets brought up in the first debate. You can argue it's childish, but it's one of a fuck ton of embarrassing land mines that Hillary is going to have to navigate in a one on one debate. Phone Post 3.0

I'm more anti Hillary than pro trump but it's so funny how she has been groomed for years by the democrats to be president but she just keeps having colossal fuck up after colossal fuck up. I mean they rigged the god damn thing for her.

She fucking sucks. She can't even use a few email accounts properly but some want her to have the most important job in the world. Phone Post 3.0

Sogsteel -
Malvert the Janitor - 

The media clamoring that one thing was going to happen when they exact opposite did
No, no....I mean, what the fuck's a Brexit? Phone Post 3.0