DNC vice-chairwoman uninvited to debate

ouch, dissent is unacceptable!

My little brother went to Iraq with the Congress babe from Hawaii, DWS is looking like Ze Fuhrur on this one, maybe don't fuck with the part Samoan combat veteran, lol, she will call you out....

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/10/12/d-n-c-officer-says-she-was-disinvited-from-debate-after-calling-for-more-of-them/

"Representative Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, a vice chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, said she was disinvited from the first Democratic presidential primary debate in Nevada after she appeared on television and called for more face-offs.

Ms. Gabbard confirmed on Sunday that her chief of staff received a message last Tuesday from the chief of staff to Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the national committee, about her attendance at the debate. A day earlier, Ms. Gabbard had appeared on MSNBC and said there should be an increase beyond the current six sanctioned debates...."

DWS is one of the most spiteful, vile, jealous, and psychotic people in the history of politics. She's like taking the worst parts of both Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell and shoving them into the body of the pharmacist from 'Family Guy'. I do not care for her. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, so much for "tolerance" and "diversity of thought" two key points democrats claim to champion.

The Democratic nomination has been designed so that Hilary can win without having to defend her record or take any serious hits. However, as a voter, I want to be sure my next President can keep up with the rigors of the job. At this point, I am not sure Hilary is capable enough to deal with the stresses of 24 debates (like the democrats had in 2008). If that is the case, I am not sure she can deal with the stresses that come with being President.

Allow for more debates, stop shielding Hilary from having to face her opponents or the moderators and let's see her positions. Thus far all we have seen are canned speeches and an army of campaign staffers blitzing the airwaves to speak on behalf of Hilary.

This is undemocratic.

I have never seen a more direct KO quote inside a party than this quote, She has put 'the cal' on her own party is a big way (will be ignored by the media beyond today's token mention on MSM /politics sub-pages unfortunately). The second paragraph is incredible....

“When I first came to Washington, one of the things that I was disappointed about was there’s a lot of immaturity and petty gamesmanship that goes on, and it kind of reminds me of how high school teenagers act,” Ms. Gabbard said in a telephone interview on Sunday night. She said she would watch the debate in her district in Hawaii, which elected her to her second term last year.

“It’s very dangerous when we have people in positions of leadership who use their power to try to quiet those who disagree with them,” she added. “When I signed up to be vice chair of the D.N.C., no one told me I would be relinquishing my freedom of speech and checking it at the door.”