16 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Fuck Bill Snakes

8 Likes

I hope he kills himself

17 Likes

The world elite that won the game of capitalism know a couple things…

There are limited resources on the planet…oil, minerals, ect…these are being consumed by people that they feel dont deserve them.

These people also threaten their mortality as the population rises the pandemic threat becomes more likely.

They also know people with less intelligence can be easily manipulated and not question things as long as they attach a label these people identify with - climate change, blm, new green deal , etc…

The goal is to exploit these people , increase their population so they can manipulate policy to gain total control of resources, perform experiments to extend their own life and hopefully make it impossible for more intelligent people to rise against them.

The elites out to “save the planet” are really just trying to save the planet from the people they are exploiting.

18 Likes

Lol you’re a retard

1 Like

Gates has allegedly stopped by twice in the last few months with his two bulletproof suburban security details to check on the project, according to neighbors who are not happy about all the disruptions going on.

1 Like

Your leader

Your news

Your policy makers

Whos profiting - the average citizen? Or gates?

12 Likes

He’ll be dead by then. Why does he give a fuck?

2 Likes

pot-and-kettle

11 Likes

Got that Joe Rogan security team

43 mill to him is like a normal person spending $1000 on a random purchase

1 Like

The Prozac’s wearing off son. Time to see your drug dealing therapist ASAP.

Wtf does this have to do with cooking you fag?

Tells you what a scam this is.

1 Like

Exactly, NWO / WEF goal is to reduce population / globalize the world and place it under the direction of idiots like Gates. He wants to track the population and monitor their acceptance of their policies.

5 Likes

To be fair, when his house is underwater he will be under the ground so he doesn’t care.

Everything to do with you being a fucking retard

1 Like