Do Children Prompt Difficult Career Choices?

Do we need to eliminate children?

My girl is expecting and we just had a long talk last night about how when the child comes I'll have to start posting in the right forum.  Difficult decision, but absolutely necessary as the decision as to which forum to post in is a learned habit.

They certainly prompt WFA.

When a child comes into the equation everything completely changes. Take Mark Zuckerberg giving away 99% of his wealth. He just recently had a child with his wife. Coincidence? It's best to off the little fuckers before they drain your bank account. Phone Post 3.0

I digress. Children are worth the burden so long as you are willing to compromise. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - They certainly prompt WFA.

When a child comes into the equation everything completely changes. Take Mark Zuckerberg giving away 99% of his wealth. He just recently had a child with his wife. Coincidence? It's best to off the little fuckers before they drain your bank account. Phone Post 3.0
Honestly I would love to have 1% of the $$ that Zuckerberg has! Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi -

I think it's estimated at 450 million. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
Casual Kiwi -

I think it's estimated at 450 million. Phone Post 3.0
That would do me nicely Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi -

His generosity is incredible. He can always make more money but it's still a huge act of kindness. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly -
Casual Kiwi -

His generosity is incredible. He can always make more money but it's still a huge act of kindness. Phone Post 3.0
It's an incredible act of generosity! I hope he makes the same amount again then gives it away again! Phone Post 3.0

Leghound - 

My girl is expecting and we just had a long talk last night about how when the child comes I'll have to start posting in the right forum.  Difficult decision, but absolutely necessary as the decision as to which forum to post in is a learned habit.

wait... is this true? and I have to find out on the UG.. no no not the wrong forum asshole part.. I can move that, but the other

moving...

RickStorm - 
Leghound - 

wait... is this true? and I have to find out on the UG.. no no not the wrong forum asshole part.. I can move that, but the other

moving...

Sorry Rickstorm, though maybe I'll start a gofundme and say I'm having octuplets or some shit