Do Europeans like American BBQ?

Curious. I know South Koreans typically love American BBQ. Curious how people from the UK and other Europeans take to Southern style BBQ. 

1 Like

Ha that is great Phone Post

How anyone can not like smoked brisket is beyond me. 

2 Likes

The meat in certain places in Europe is terrible - we have the good shit and plenty of it.

Mmmmm....Burnt Ends

1 Like

Ttt

They do good shit with meat In Central Europe. Lots of smoked hams. Badass stews. If you ever find yourself in Prague get a roast pork knuckle. 

I wasn't impressed by the fried pork chop I had in Poland. I like the sausage though.

Of course we do. 

Stu Cazzo - 

The meat in certain places in Europe is terrible - we have the good shit and plenty of it.

Meh, you can find good and shit food everywhere. Think of it like pizza, you can even get some OK pizza in the USA. 

1 Like

Well the reason I'm asking is I'm curious how an American BBQ restaurant would do in a country like england. Real southern BBQ. 

This is a layup question. 

DrOrloff - 

They do good shit with meat In Central Europe. Lots of smoked hams. Badass stews. If you ever find yourself in Prague get a roast pork knuckle. 

In Prague I take in too much moose knuckle. 

jsize03 - 
UGCTT_Rychek -  PS: Rashad is gonna be the champ again.  

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. You have your rooting interest and I have mine. On April 22, one of us will be 'ttt'ing and bragging while the other eats crow.

PS: Rashad may very well be champ again.... after Jones vacates and moves to HW.

Getting the proper cuts of meat out there if you open a restaurant would be the issue.  I work for a company HQ'D in Northern Ireland, they love bbq when they come here 

1 Like

who the fuck doesn't like any kind of BBQ?

Not quite European 

1 Like

Why do Americans think they invented BBQ? People have been cooking meat over firewood for 200,000 years.

2 Likes
Lazarus - Why do Americans think they invented BBQ? People have been cooking meat over firewood for 200,000 years.

Yup and Canadians invented basketball.

1 Like
Lazarus - Why do Americans think they invented BBQ? People have been cooking meat over firewood for 200,000 years.

You missed the key words "southern style bbq"....

1 Like