DO NOT SPOIL IDENTITY CRISIS

DO NOT FUCKING SPOIL THIS FOR ME OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!!!!

DO NOT FUCKING SPOIL THIS FOR ME OR I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!!!!

Seriously, I've already heard that some little turds got advanced copies of it, scanned it and are now posting the "shocker" pages online everywhere. ANYONE WHO DOES THIS DESERVES TO BE PERMANENTLY BANNED!!!!

What???can you yell it again!!..LOL!

Don't worry I never collected it!!..its DC!!!

maybe I'll pick up the GNovel.

"Don't worry I never collected it!!..its DC!!!"

Yeah DC sucks, they only make shit like Dark Knight Returns, Watchmen, Death of Superman, Sandman, Preacher, etc...

Not like Marvel which makes gems like: Thunderstrike, forceworks, wonder-man, plasmer, spitfire and the troubleshooters, starbrand, etc...

Please don't make me name all the Marvel classics..I"ll be here all night and won't be able to sleep...

DC has a few gems..No dispute here..But Make it Marvel for me!!!

" Please don't make me name all the Marvel classics..I"ll be here all night and won't be able to sleep..."

please do...the creme de la creme of DC will STOMP any Marvel "Classics" anyday.

spolier wiil be crushed under the powerful mod jackboot!!!!!!!

any and all spoilers to Identity Crisis will be deleted with extreme prejudice

grrrr.......

thank you mods....

FUCK YOU Festering Drippage!!!

oh sorry man, I didn't look at the whole thread.

I saw "identity crisis (major spoilers)" and closed the thread.

tricky bastard!!!! :-)