Do Not Watch UFC with Girls

And we'll see how they react when they get in a real fight and see just how a real fight goes down. There's no seperating a clinch in a street fight and no time out for low blows.

My wife likes it, nothing gay about 2 guys trying to kill each other. What channel is the teletubbies on?

Ditch the Bitch.

I never have a problem with them calling me gay but they do like to talk a lot when there should be FUCKIN SILENCE!

But most of the time when the fights come on,the females bounce.

On the one hand, my woman trains and has a good understanding of the sport.

On the other hand, one of her friends, bless her heart, had a hissy fit over how "violent" the sport is.  

Ok... my wife has been a fan of wrestling since she's been in ninth grade...so she has a good grasp on the fundementals of submission wrestling/fight aspect of the UFC. She sees the similarity between the "singlet" and the "fight shorts". She is educated on what is going on. But when you try to get a girl to watch something like this .... that has no clue as to what it is all about----- you are going to run into problems. Nine out of ten times they would rather paint their nails then watch one of these events.

What's an Irish temper?!?

Yo Shawns,

are you talking about double penetration?

What dp you mean by DP/PP?

I've never had a women call me gay, a dirty horn dog maybe but never gay.

few of my female friends watch it, just to see which guys are cute. they treat the fighters like meatlocker's.

Not all of us girls are like that.

Its bad to watch MMA with anyone who doesn't understand it, man or woman. It was so frustrating for me to see UFC live and hear a group of guys in front of me talking about how Royce or Tank could "kick all these guys asses".

lol

Yeah, my mother had me see a shrink when she caught me watching the stuff. Thought I had caught "the gay".

jk

I had a girl friend who was convinced it was gay to do bjj. I agree woman and fighting don't mix.

Amen Vito. Next time someone says __ position is "gay" Force them into it and slap on whatever sub you can get and ask them how "gay" it feels.

You guys must not have the best luck in the world. I told my girl friend a couple months ago that I watch MMA. She was like "whats that?". So I had to tell her all about the sport. So I decided that she should watch a ppv. UFC 46 seemd like a good show for her to see. I asked her on a scale of 1-10 what she thought it would be like. She said about a 3 or 4. Then we watched the ppv. After I asked her the same question and she said she gave it about a 7!!, almost an 8. Now she wants to see moe and learn about the sport. I am excited. Also after Tito and Chuck talked in the ring, she said she hoped Tito got knocked-out..I was like SWEET!!. Because Chuck is my favorite fighter. I get the best of both worlds, I can watch the best sport of all-time and be with my girl.

i hate when they think its wwf

It's not just the girlies. A guy who works for me was roundmy house the other week. He saw my Bas book, picked them up and immediately started laughing violently and shouting "gay" comments.

I used to try to explain or make smart arsed comebacks. These days I just keep on training and know that none of these folks'll ever add to that.

It's pretty funny when they go from "that's gay"! to "That's brutal" when someone's mounted and getting punches raining down on them.

Iceman, does she have a sister?