Do people really think Silva vs. Diaz would be goo

I'm a Diaz fan and would love to see him in the cage with Silva. No matter the out come, I this Diaz is going to overwhelm him and keep the pressure on and he has an endless gas tank. So who knows. People need to quit bitching and be excited for these super fights. .. Phone Post 3.0

If Nick tries to talk smack in the cage and pull some antics, he will quickly learn he is facing the "clowning" GOAT.

I believe Nick falls right into Andersons style. He will come forward and get counter punched. Then, when he motions to Anderson to come get some, Anderson will put his hands down and retuen the favor, at which time Nick will get clowned.

That is just my opinion. And just to be clear, I'm not dilusional. If Nick beat Silva I would give him big props for it and even support a title fight for him.

Ess gonna be goo bro. Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO - 
YaoMingia - All I can say is that Nick has never been knocked out and has the best cardio in MMA. He's been fighting for over 10 years and has only taken one beating and it was against Jeremy Jackson when he was 18 years old
Cardio is not going matter when he's lying down toes pointed and pie-eyed like Pat Barry in the Kongo fight. Phone Post 3.0

To be fair to Pat Barry, he knocked Kongo out TWICE in that fight.