Do santos has moved on from his ex wife

Good for him. He deserves better than some ugly chick. Hopefully she had enough self-awareness to realise she's a sea donkey and didn't make a fuss bout granting him his divorce.

JDS I understand your trying to keep that lil bit of hair but it's time to go bald. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes -

Pic of ex-wife for those asking

GOD DAMN!

This may be biggest upgrade of all time. Couture is saluting him. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes -

Pic of ex-wife for those asking

My god she is busted Phone Post 3.0

She looks like a giant cabbage patch kid Phone Post 3.0

From a 2 to a 9. Skipped a few rungs. Phone Post 3.0

DatNuker - 
Son of Neckbone - 
UGCTT_Manny2984 - I wonder what happened between he and his ex wife. Why'd they split? Just curious. Phone Post 3.0
<br />
<span class="User-184200" id="userPost53744568">To oversimplify, his ex wife was not what you would commonly describe as attractive. Once he became a world champion he probably had women being thrown at him that he never imagined, so he caved and upgraded. This is all an armchair guess.<br />
<br />
It's sad but I'm not judging; the new woman is indeed hot.</span></blockquote>

BIg part of why I don't waste time watching MMA anymore.  The athletes are mostly egomaniac sellouts who only care about money and trophy white pootang.

"Woo hoo Im champion! Where da white women at!"

What? JDS is white you moron.

dhughes - 
Jweinberg - She looks like a giant cabbage patch kid Phone Post 3.0

Interesting you would say that because a google image search on her name offers this image a few rows down. :/

I'd rather fuck the doll.

He mentioned she ended it at the time. He was totally devastated. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes -
Jweinberg - She looks like a giant cabbage patch kid Phone Post 3.0

Interesting you would say that because a google image search on her name offers this image a few rows down. :/

Haha Phone Post 3.0

Jewbacca - He mentioned she ended it at the time. He was totally devastated. Phone Post 3.0

married 10 years so he was around 19/20 years old. divorced right before the first Cain fight

LogProducer - JDS knocks Cain out again next time

JDS gets early retirement if they fight again

chawkins - Guaranteed that his old chick was more loyal than this one will be.

I would never trust any woman I met after becoming famous & wealthy.

The ones that had always been way out of my league before i got rich anyways.

His Ex looks like the kind of chick that you see at a dive bar drinking Bud Heavy and smoking like a chimney while trying to get any guy drunk enough to take her home. Phone Post 3.0

Leghound - 

I'd say she qualifies as a visual upgrade

I don't blame him. In developing countries like Brazil if you are born a poor dude you are probably not going to get a lot of opportunites with hot bitches and have to settle for women that are less than ideal.

I'm not going to judge him for leaving his wife and getting with a smoke show when he started making a lot of money. I'd probably do the same.

Im just pleased to see him not looking busted up and half 'tarded after his recent wars. Go JDS! Phone Post 3.0

this shouldn't even be news, the guy is rich and famous now. He was probably with the wife when he was dirt poor.

I wonder what his ex looked like when she wasn't injecting synthol into her face. It's a bigger problem than I thought I Brazil. Phone Post 3.0

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - 
disbeliever - Damn, huge step up!

Strong screen name, to thread, to post lol

ahahah wish i had a VU

BaneMeAgain - Gold digging whore only has one Santos and she wants Dos Santos.
At first I was like "hey now, she might not be a gold digger .." But then the Dos comment nailed it. Phone Post 3.0