Do something about Nytron.

This forum hijacking has to stop. He's just overloading us with propaganda. I want to see both sides of the story but I don't want his garbage taking over a once enjoyable forum.  Save some room for Soup Nazi to post his cool pics, or people like Kaneman to get some much needed support.

Give the politics a break Nytroll and wait for something actually post worthy to show up instead of trying to overwhelm us with leftist material. I know you think the whole OG is white supremacist but nobody wants to listen to the person who never shuts up. 

55 Likes

I made a thread challenging the OG to simoly ignore him and not respond

The OG cannot help themselves

As long as people rrspond he will post

It is a very simple solution that doesnt require mod intervention

23 Likes

![](upload://jr8OwMdfEkF8SSLdY8ADnxDcHdp.jpeg)

12 Likes

Cant you just, I dunno, not click on his threads?

7 Likes
In Limbo -

I made a thread challenging the OG to simoly ignore him and not respond

The OG cannot help themselves

As long as people rrspond he will post

It is a very simple solution that doesnt require mod intervention

So much this. You guys really want to stick it to these guys? Quit responding. They are either trolls or legit angry/sad people who are desperate for attention. 

1 Like

All of the snowflakes are melting..

7 Likes
55579 -

it will never happen.  Never

Such an easy fix too

And bc i know the OG will continue to respond to him and feed him, i say more power Nytron

He is having lots of fun at the expense of many OGers who cant quit him

1 Like
GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -

All of the snowflakes are melting..

YOu steal jokes from others

Just like that hack george carlin

2 Likes

Nytron is a 40 year old man who lives with his sister.

Let him have his fun. He's harmless, and the OG may be the buffer between him and suicide.

2 Likes

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... cry more homosexual snowflakes :)

2 Likes
VTCO - 

Nytron is a 40 year old man who lives with his sister.

Let him have his fun. He's harmless, and the OG may be the buffer between him and suicide.

Don't doubt that for a second.  Guy screams that he's a loser, but he's convinced it's Trump's fault.  Much like the 50 year old snowboarding instructor/Antifa warrior killed last week.  

Reeeeeeeeee

willis007 -

This forum hijacking has to stop. He's just overloading us with propaganda. I want to see both sides of the story but I don't want his garbage taking over a once enjoyable forum.  Save some room for Soup Nazi to post his cool pics, or people like Kaneman to get some much needed support.

Give the politics a break Nytroll and wait for something actually post worthy to show up instead of trying to overwhelm us with leftist material. I know you think the whole OG is white supremacist but nobody wants to listen to the person who never shuts up. 

We already had a huge thread about spamming the board with political propaganda.  And it was settled.  It’s ridiculous to go after him when there’s plenty others that do it to, you are cherry picking because it goes against your beliefs.  Gotta call em all out or stfu.

1 Like

harden up

I stopped replying I vote down and move on. 

12 Likes

While I would prefer the Nytron, Orcus, Camicon, and Jack Carter types not post their drivel, it has already been explained that their political diarrhea is permitted here. As long as they don't cross a secret threshold of number of posts per day. 

1 Like
Mutant - 

I stopped replying I vote down and move on. 

This.

1 Like
Andersons'sPiece -

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... cry more homosexual snowflakes :)

Why are you and other TDSers , like unkind zuffa, so homophobic?

Is it a rule for anti trump and anti racists to be homophobic?

Btw you and unkindnzuffa ...all of your posts include some homophobic hate language or homoerotic fantasy when you deride trumpers

Why do Biden and Obama lovers hate gay people so much

55579 - 

I must be doing that as I had not even noticed the spamming.

Of course, we don’t want anyone to annoy us, not to create endless threads. But it’s easy to avoid a thread created by someone you don’t want to read from, yet quite another to those spamming inside threads.

Nytron is fine. 

If you don't like what he posts, don't click on his threads or reply to his posts. 

This thread is extremely faggy. 

7 Likes