Do the Diaz boys lift weights?

I thought I remembered hearing they only do triathlons, but Im not sure. Anyone know? Phone Post 3.0

They lift heavy blunt objects.

Mr Sudo - They lift heavy blunt objects.
.... Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sudo - They lift heavy blunt objects.
Hahahaha! But really I couldn't say, i highly doubt they lift much of they do their physique by looking at them def makes me think more endurance and cardio oppose to strength training but what do I know Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sudo - They lift heavy blunt objects.

Gold.

I've seen Nate benching before. He did 135 for 20-25 reps

... Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - 
Sliced - I've seen Nate benching before. He did 135 for 20-25 reps
I saw Nick bench 420lbs.

Did I do it right? Phone Post 3.0

I trained at a Gracie affiliate and there was a weight bench in the back. Nate came in and lifted weights before training. Anything else, dickhead?

I've seen Nate doing circuit training in a video before. Phone Post 3.0

I'd be surprised if they lifted heavy. I imagine high reps with lighter weights / circuit training type lifting is what they'd be into. They're endurance athletes.

Rock the Gaspare - I thought I remembered hearing they only do triathlons, but Im not sure. Anyone know? Phone Post 3.0

Are they still actively doing triathlons? Last I heard of Nick actually competing in a triathlon was a few years ago.

Diaz bros train a lot like a boxers...hard sparring and a lot of roadwork Phone Post 3.0

Im sure they do but not like heavy isolation weight lifting. Probably more reps than weight Phone Post 3.0

rumble_fish -
Rock the Gaspare - I thought I remembered hearing they only do triathlons, but Im not sure. Anyone know? Phone Post 3.0

Are they still actively doing triathlons? Last I heard of Nick actually competing in a triathlon was a few years ago.
Nick just did iron man a few weeks ago I think Phone Post 3.0

No but they do get lifted. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck Gaspar Gomez, and fuck the fuckin Diaz Brothers!! Fuck em all!! I bury those cockroaches!