Do the elite care about measly 75k bonuses?

Brian J DSouza -
NoNameBias -
Publicly, gsp thinks wandy is unsafe... A stupid fighter... I'm sure. Yet his dreams overwhelm... He longs to own an arena like the former pride king.

Its tough, making the fans happy. Wonder if Wand ever dreams about holding a UFC title? Or even winning more fights?

Wondering if someone dreams of being champion? Well duh, obviously. Phone Post

75k = fortune

Anderson has to make as much as GSP from the UFC, yet he always tries to finish. I think the "problem" is GSPs general play it safe attitude, not the amount of money offered. Anderson would finish a guy regardless of how much money he could make

Entreri - 75k is pittance to GSP, Anderson...

To Mayweather, that is like a nickel.

More like a penny lol Phone Post

How much does mayweather make? Phone Post

Doem - to a good business man 75k is a lot of money.

So true - for GSP, Anderson or others of that ilk. That's still money. Phone Post

I think the bonuses are just good press for headline fighters. Sometimes they get it wrong though. There might be an undercard fighter who had an amazing sub but they'll give the "sub" bonus to The champ cause he ended the the card with a sub and everybody will be talking about it.

It's a great financial incentive for undercard fighters though. Plus I bet it helps when negotiating a new contract. Phone Post

Macbody - 
Doem - to a good business man 75k is a lot of money.

So true - for GSP, Anderson or others of that ilk. That's still money. Phone Post

Sure. However a good businessman analyses risk vs reward.

50-75k is nothing compared to maintaining the win streak. To them, legacy and ppv % is more than enough.

The risk of a loss vs 75k...? Its obvious why we get boring fights from some.

But they'll take it.

Even look at someone making 750,000 a fight.

75 grand is a ten percent bonus.

Everyone would care about a ten percent bonus. Phone Post

ohyoumeanmma - Anderson has to make as much as GSP from the UFC, yet he always tries to finish. I think the "problem" is GSPs general play it safe attitude, not the amount of money offered. Anderson would finish a guy regardless of how much money he could make

Maia disagrees :)