Do they have good takedowns in Spain?

OH YES, THE BEST.

AMAFIGHTCLUB.COM

If Story was ranked around #6 where does last night's win move Brenneman to?

HELWIG -  If Story was ranked around #6 where does last night's win move Brenneman to?

Right outside the top 10, and Story will lose a few spots but still be ranked higher. Story has done more in the sport so far, took a lose/lose fight for himself 3 weeks after a win, and was the only fighter with any real offense in that fight. Brenneman better not get a top 10 ranking off of that.

UltraMagnus - 
GriffinQ - 
HELWIG -  If Story was ranked around #6 where does last night's win move Brenneman to?

Right outside the top 10, and Story will lose a few spots but still be ranked higher. Story has done more in the sport so far, took a lose/lose fight for himself 3 weeks after a win, and was the only fighter with any real offense in that fight. Brenneman better not get a top 10 ranking off of that.

Thats pure bullshit

Story gets bounced out the top 10 and Brennan enters the bottom half and move some guys from the 10-12 spots up...
Story is Brenneman's only ranked win, and he got beat by Hendricks recently. Not deserving of a top 10 slot, imo. Although the WW rankings are pretty fucked anyways....Alves shouldn't be top 10 anymore, and Daley really shouldn't be either. 

Point.

Counter-point.

HELWIG -  Point.

Counter-point.

hah

The takedowns last night were PRIMORDIAL

2nd best hair game at AMA fight club.

I've never been to Spain but I kind of like Charlie Brenneman. Phone Post

I loved seeing Story's ironic frustration with a guy laying on him for 15 minutes. Phone Post

No Romo Phone Post

Nik Lentz found the fight kind of boring. Phone Post

Defending the takedown in Spain (perfect head control) :

It was clear that Story must be strong as hell for WW based on how he threw Spainy to the ground while both were fresh.

But then he got into his groove and unleashed disgusting and relentless TDs that had Story stuck on bottom.

Story hung in there and came on strong at the end, even getting to mount. But it wasnt enough to dig himself out of the hole at that point.

Id like to see some gifs of each man's TDs.

Can Brenneman impose his wrestling game on the feared Erick Silva this saturday?

NorthFromHere - Can Brenneman impose his wrestling game on the feared Erick Silva this saturday?

Takedown/pass/Gnp/Stoppage

You heard it here first.

Spaniard by GnP stoppage in the 2nd.

NorthFromHere - Can Brenneman impose his wrestling game on the feared Erick Silva this saturday?

REALTALK:

Ol' HISPANIOLA is not one of the biggest or most physical guys at WW. But I dont know if ANY of the top dogs blend their wrestling into MMA better. And I dont make that statement lighgtly.

Brenneman is consistently doing:

Clinch trips/bodylock takedowns

Doubles

Singles

Defending doubles and singles

Spinning and popping back up off of being taken down himself

And he's doing it all while mixing it strikes really well.

Im very impressed, and I wouldnt just talk up a pal to be nice.