Do we have a DA replacement system?

With DA deployed, do we have a system in place to update the ongoing series he was posting?

I've never used a torrent site to download comics, but I'll figure it out and gladly help out.

Should we compile a list of the ongoing series that DA was working on that people were following so we can break out who is covering what titles?

Someone is going to have to go over there and get him back by any means neccesary

BRING DA HOME OBAMA

Go to magazine3k.com for all new releases, no torrents Phone Post

Thanks YVEL.

I'll get a blue name and at least post links. Phone Post

Withdrawals. Any help is appreciated ... Phone Post

torquemada - Withdrawals. Any help is appreciated ... Phone Post

Go to the above site! Download and read! Phone Post

I said before I will keep up any of his series if someone will PM me which ones he was doing... I'm really too busy to go through all these threads and try and figure out but I will be happy to post em. So far no one has bothered to message me.

I remember you saying that Charles, but you already do a ton.

Some of the rest of us can pick up the slack! Phone Post

I hadn't really thought about it since I tend to buy all these series anyway. Perhaps I'll look into posting them as well.

My thought is simply that there are a lot of us that benefit from a few like DA, Charles and Stick.

We should step up to fill in while DA is out.

So let's make a list of what people are following, then we'll break down who is going to cover what.

I'll start:

Thor: God of Thunder
All New X-Men
Captain America
Cable and X-Force
Uncanny Avengers
Avengers: Wake the World
Thunderbolts
Dark Avengers
Hawkeye
Punisher: War Zone

Oh, and I'm just posting any ongoing series that I have read, or can think of off the top of my head, regardless of who posts them.

I know that Charles generally does Thunderbolts, and I believe Thor already.

i've slacked off and my apologies for that... i won't post new comics but will post old ones... just the border of year-end and year-beginning am jammed with work.

work will ease up in a bit, will be posting again.

thank you to anyone who helps out!

IGotBroncoPunchedFromBehind - So let's make a list of what people are following, then we'll break down who is going to cover what.

I'll start:

All New X-Men
Captain America
Cable and X-Force
Uncanny Avengers
Avengers: Wake the World
Thunderbolts
Dark Avengers
Hawkeye
Punisher: War Zone

Great start!  I'll add links to the threads (hope that will help)

Invincible

Walking Dead

All New X-Men

Captain America

Cable and X-Force

Uncanny Avengers

Avengers aka Avengers: Wake the World

Thunderbolts

Dark Avengers

Hawkeye

Punisher War Zone

Stick, as I said, the point of this thread is so that some OTHER people that aren't named Stickgrappler or CharlesLewis can help pick up some of the slack.

I'm heading out for the weekend for an extended drill weekend, but I'll work on getting a blue and figuring out how to post some Sunday night or Monday morning.

IGotBroncoPunchedFromBehind - Stick, as I said, the point of this thread is so that some OTHER people that aren't named Stickgrappler or CharlesLewis can help pick up some of the slack.

i hear you... just felt bad that i've not posted lately

DA made a tut thread on how to post from photobucket... when i find it, will post link here for you and any other GGers

NOTE: what i've done is split my postings over various free accts. not sure how many books/pages will cause the acct to max out the free bandwidth... so i split over many free accts. DA paid for his photobucket acct and iirc gets unlimited bandwidth.

Stickgrappler - 
IGotBroncoPunchedFromBehind - Stick, as I said, the point of this thread is so that some OTHER people that aren't named Stickgrappler or CharlesLewis can help pick up some of the slack.
<br />
i hear you... just felt bad that i've not posted lately<br />
<br />
DA made a tut thread on how to post from photobucket... when i find it, will post link here for you and any other GGers<br />
<br />
NOTE: what i've done is split my postings over various free accts. not sure how many books/pages will cause the acct to max out the free bandwidth... so i split over many free accts. DA paid for his photobucket acct and iirc gets unlimited bandwidth.</blockquote>

Posting Comics from Photobucket (Pics)

Thanks paw.

I'll see ya'll after I've prevented Red Dawn for another month.