Do we have any idea what's next for Conor?

Has anyone heard anything? Title defense? Floyd? 

I see him sitting out til the Floyd fight, if it doesn't happen I see him fighting Diaz for a 3rd time 

Bro, you see the same news as us.

He can make on the order of 100 million with the Floyd fight. Anything else is pointless, in comparison.

sagemma - Bro, you see the same news as us.

This is true. Looking for some inside info maybe? 

If he doesn't fight the winner of khabib vs Ferg he loses fans and money.

He's never going to box

Letsputasmileonthatface -
sagemma - Bro, you see the same news as us.

This is true. Looking for some inside info maybe? 

I'm with Conor now and he said "fook you".

He needs to fight nate for the 3rd, Lose again for the third time.  

Nate wins title and retires champ. 

Norin radd -

He needs to fight nate for the 3rd, Lose again for the third time.  

Nate wins title and retires champ. 

LOL @ this fag.

It's not actually defending the belt!

Too many people really don't want to accept that Dana is in charge here along with Emanuel/Whitesell..

Conor will do as told by his bosses. Or he will end up frozen in a holdout. The Floyd match is something that Floyd wants more than anyone involved, it was Mayweather's idea initially.

UFC has no problem playing the long game to bare their leverage to the rest of the roster.

No matter how much the fight makes "cents", the financial incentive does not outweigh the risk to the UFC's top fighter commodity.

Without the UFC holding keys that Floyd would never relinquish, like the gate, concessions, corporate sponsors and a bevy of other details that a control freak like Floyd is used to being in charge of, this fight is an impossibility.

We're talking about very alpha personalities and Dana/UFC did not build McGregor up to feed him to Mayweather Jr. in a boxing match, that just won't happen. There is big risk for the UFC brand if McGregor gets starched by a 40 year old Floyd Mayweather Jr. it's a terrible look for MMA as a whole.

Floyd would be looking at a 80-20 type of split if this were to happen, where he got 20 percent.

UFC can wait Floyd out, he said he has not been in the gym since the Berto fight and by the time he is 41-42 this ship will have sailed. Although RJJ is 48 and still boxing.

I don't doubt that Floyd will fight McGregor, it will just be in the UFC.

He will be defending his title against Khalabib. 

CRE -

Too many people really don't want to accept that Dana is in charge here along with Emanuel/Whitesell..

Conor will do as told by his bosses. Or he will end up frozen in a holdout. The Floyd match is something that Floyd wants more than anyone involved, it was Mayweather's idea initially.

UFC has no problem playing the long game to bare their leverage to the rest of the roster.

No matter how much the fight makes "cents", the financial incentive does not outweigh the risk to the UFC's top fighter commodity.

Without the UFC holding keys that Floyd would never relinquish, like the gate, concessions, corporate sponsors and a bevy of other details that a control freak like Floyd is used to being in charge of, this fight is an impossibility.

We're talking about very alpha personalities and Dana/UFC did not build McGregor up to feed him to Mayweather Jr. in a boxing match, that just won't happen. There is big risk for the UFC brand if McGregor gets starched by a 40 year old Floyd Mayweather Jr. it's a terrible look for MMA as a whole.

Floyd would be looking at a 80-20 type of split if this were to happen, where he got 20 percent.

UFC can wait Floyd out, he said he has not been in the gym since the Berto fight and by the time he is 41-42 this ship will have sailed. Although RJJ is 48 and still boxing.

I don't doubt that Floyd will fight McGregor, it will just be in the UFC.

I actually agree with you here CRE