Do with this what you will......

http://www.ludusmartialarts.com/INSTRUCTORS.html

I couldnt turn my head any longer.....

?

nice. Just as we were finishing up with David Lang. 1400-100 in wrestling? I doubt it.

the mma record is a tad on the re-dick side as well.

lights lantern, grabs pitchfork and bottle of Jack

www.ludusmartialarts.com/INSTRUCTORS.html

yeah...sorry i didnt blue it

this ought to be good. I love when these idiots have very flashy well done websites.

oh shit...

in

Billy Mitchell comes up as 1-2 on Sherdog. Now I know theres mistakes on the Sherdog fight finder

but 74-3?

sideshowsteve666 -  Billy Mitchell comes up as 1-2 on Sherdog. Now I know theres mistakes on the Sherdog fight finder
but 74-3?

GOAT obv.

And please no.

I can't even keep up with the Lang thread. then there is the Barvo thread, now this?!?!

Someone needs to make an agenda of when to go after these guys. I mean, schedule this stuff. One at a time or something. I have a life to live and can't spend it lurking these epic threads all day long.

PoWdA101 - 
sideshowsteve666 -  Billy Mitchell comes up as 1-2 on Sherdog. Now I know theres mistakes on the Sherdog fight finder

but 74-3?

GOAT obv.

And please no.

I can't even keep up with the Lang thread. then there is the Barvo thread, now this?!?!

Someone needs to make an agenda of when to go after these guys. I mean, schedule this stuff. One at a time or something. I have a life to live and can't spend it lurking these epic threads all day long.

LOL, seriously.

hahaha someone call mmaguy

in

I think this research project has to come third now...

1. David Lang
2. Matt Barvo
3. Billy Mitchell & Michael Debartolo

I think there might be another few names floating around in threads.

74-3, atleast hes a little more down to earth than rickson

MrHenson - 
MontyG - 74-3, atleast hes a little more down to earth than rickson

lol

wonder what big names he has fought. with 77 fights im sure hes come across frankie edgar or bj at least 1x<br type="_moz" />

No but he has fought Frankie Penn and BJ Edgar. Not to mention Gray Sherk!

sub'd.

I thought the BJJ part was strange.

Two different parts of the website claim the instructor is under two different guys. 

and this guy must have had a fuckton of ammy fights

In kinda early