do women care if you are bald?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vORriNuxw60

in b4 delusional OGers claim it has made them more attractive

I use balding clippers and cut my hair really short. I think it's a half guard. it looks a lot better than when I tried to hold on to "what I had". I think it really depends on the person though. If I had my choice I would love to have a full head of hair though if that answers your question. Phone Post 3.0

Yes but merkins freak them out too so I'm out of ideas Phone Post 3.0

I just wear an ill fitting toupée. Problem solved.

I shave my head with a razor and in my personal experience the older women think its sexy, more so than the 20's aged girls. Im 27 btw.

I dont really care though. Ive been losing my hair since 19 and have a perfectly shaped, manly head. That shit looks good Phone Post 3.0

Looks good completely bald* Phone Post 3.0

Only if you don't have money

Just do it dude...

Notice how all the heartthrob hollywood actors have a good head of hair?

banco - Notice how all the heartthrob hollywood actors have a good head of hair?

Ya that's why they're heartthrob Hollywood actors.

comeonman1 - 
banco - Notice how all the heartthrob hollywood actors have a good head of hair?

Ya that's why they're heartthrob Hollywood actors.

Heath Ledger would still be alive if he wasn't balding in his twenties.

Slightly off topic but watching sportscenter highlights of skins v giants game as I'm reading this....and holy hell did anyone else see the comb over on Kirk cousins...he is totally going on top with the horseshoe in the middle and combed over like back to front and it was brutal...

anyway...women if given the choice I don't think would prefer bald men they would always go hair but it's not like if you're bald your fucked as long as you take care of it (shave it close)....some women I've known wouldn't date bald men just not into it some didn't care...never met a woman who wouldn't date men with hair

Last comment when u start balding please give it up right away and just shave it...the awful comb overs aren't fooling anyone and aren't pulling any pussy Phone Post 3.0

4 of the 5 most desirable men in the world are bald or receding:

http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/#version:realtime

Yomarashi - I shave my head with a razor and in my personal experience the older women think its sexy, more so than the 20's aged girls. Im 27 btw.

I dont really care though. Ive been losing my hair since 19 and have a perfectly shaped, manly head. That shit looks good Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Bald is in vogue. All thanks to The Rock, Vin Diesel and a host of other A listers.
Own it. Play with it. Wear a trilby.

Being bald is not a deal breaker. In fact, quite often it's the deal clincher as lots of women assume bald men have more testosterone and want to get smashed by the bald stud. Phone Post 3.0

I was bald in my twenties and was out at the bar one night. My buddy and me were talking to two fat chicks and the one pulled my baseball cap off and said"fuck that" while looking at my head.

I said "That's OK I was only looking to fuck a fat chick not marry one."

Shaved my head in my mid twenties and have never cared what anyone thought. I would take hair for warmth in winter and to reduce my massive sunscreen bill though.

JohnJamesUrgayle - Slightly off topic but watching sportscenter highlights of skins v giants game as I'm reading this....and holy hell did anyone else see the comb over on Kirk cousins...he is totally going on top with the horseshoe in the middle and combed over like back to front and it was brutal...

anyway...women if given the choice I don't think would prefer bald men they would always go hair but it's not like if you're bald your fucked as long as you take care of it (shave it close)....some women I've known wouldn't date bald men just not into it some didn't care...never met a woman who wouldn't date men with hair

Last comment when u start balding please give it up right away and just shave it...the awful comb overs aren't fooling anyone and aren't pulling any pussy Phone Post 3.0

yep brutal.

Equally bad is that goldilocks looking thing on top of Beckham Jr's head. WTF is that?? lol

I've been bald since age 8. Alopecia Areota is a bitch of a disease Phone Post 3.0

And I've had sex with more girls than the average dude, although that's because of my personality and not my appearance. Phone Post 3.0