Do women sit around talking about their guys cack?

I guess it's natural if you do but you don't need to let us know about your co-workers' husbands' units no matter how subtlely the subject seems to come up. We really are not that interested in knowing that type of thing.

i need to know.

no

zoies -  no

lies!

werd

BabyHand - 
zoies -  no

lies!

Not! Only guys sit around talking about their cacks.

They sure do. Ever wonder why women always go to the bathroom together? To talk about penis.

Polaris - They sure do. Ever wonder why women always go to the bathroom together? To talk about penis.

No, actually it is so we can make fun of guys who talk about penis, and if they are talking about it usually it is because it is small.

^That is completely unconvincing and seems to be a veiled and rather lame attempt at an insult. Surely you have something more witty than that?

Polaris - ^That is completely unconvincing and seems to be a veiled and rather lame attempt at an insult. Surely you have something more witty than that?

your right, I don't have anything more witty due to the lame question that's all I got sorry

I only asked because it seems like I've always had to hear about this from the ex. Why on Earth she knew that their regional manager was tiny or that her assistant's husband was a Russian bear is almost as big a mystery to me as why she told me that shit to begin with. I certainly never asked.

Of course we do.

Sometimes we even share pics and laugh at them.

cthlcschlgrl -  Of course we do.

Sometimes we even share pics and laugh at them.

OMG! LOL!

Why are you laughing?  Don't tell me you've never talked about a weeeeeener.

cthlcschlgrl -  Why are you laughing?  Don't tell me you've never talked about a weeeeeener.

Of course I have I just thought it would be fun to pretend that we don't :) It must have been one of my moody days when I was posting :)

lol

I knew it

aha!

they do online atleast.

Size DOES matter. Sorry boys.