do wr have video of Sarah Moras walkout??

John Anik mentioned something about it during the fight. PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE ASS . PLEASE !!! Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/iTVq3WS.gif

esque -
CardinalAqua - http://i.imgur.com/iTVq3WS.gif
Phone Post 3.0
Cute Phone Post 3.0

She's very pretty. Phone Post 3.0

It's hard to watch that without smiling.

She is tough. She has a good MMA foundation to build upon. She just desperately needs another team. She needs to move to the US.

Her corner sucks

nowaydo - It's hard to watch that without smiling.

She is tough. She has a good MMA foundation to build upon. She just desperately needs another team. She needs to move to the US.
This. Phone Post 3.0

I'm in love Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little - Her corner sucks

Why do you say that? David Lea has been in the game a long ass time and he is as legit as they come. That's where Rory McDonald got his start.

I like her alot...

I want her to sit on my face Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - I want her to sit on my face Phone Post 3.0

You see, there was a line....

tetris - 

Why do you say that? David Lea has been in the game a long ass time and he is as legit as they come. That's where Rory McDonald got his start.

I don't know the guys in the corner like most of you, I usually just go on what I see, but the guys in her corner weren't giving her good instructions and tips. Saying "Good Job" once in awhile kills it for me. Considering other corner men who just lash out and light that fire under these fighters.

Well he might be a good trainer but needs a voice and spirit fight time, I've seen many fighters win due to the corner calling shots and giving advice.

Steve Iceman Little - 
tetris - 

I don't know the guys in the corner like most of you, I usually just go on what I see, but the guys in her corner weren't giving her good instructions and tips. Saying "Good Job" once in awhile kills it for me. Considering other corner men who just lash out and light that fire under these fighters.

Well he might be a good trainer but needs a voice and spirit fight time, I've seen many fighters win due to the corner calling shots and giving advice.

Her corner was awful in her last fight too, even though she won...barely.

It can, as often it is, she is in place with no a lot of MMA choices, she feels loyal to them, she doesn't have a lot of money to move.

Sometimes, when you are green in the sport, you are disillusioned to what good training and coaching really is today. She may think she is training at the best place in the world.

Sarah More Ass, IMO

tetris - 

David started MMA in that area of the country, but it doesn't mean he is the best for her. Why didn't Rory stay? Who else has he developed in high level MMA?

Rorion started BJJ in America, but is he the best person to go to today for modern BJJ or MMA?

He doesn't suck, but I just don't think he or the camp is right for her at this stage in her career.

Some places are a great place to start, but not the best place to stay as you climb higher in competition.

Any modern MMA school without a separate wrestling program/class or coaches will find it difficult to compete in today's high level MMA. I don't think his school has a wrestling program.

I could eat cheesecake all day and all night! Phone Post 3.0