Do you care about Ukraine?

Do you care if they stay a sovereign state or become part of Russia?

• Yes
  • No
  • Meh

0 voters

2 Likes

not as much as i’m hearing about them constantly. old wars in old countries. lets put it in the israel palestine category.

1 Like

The world should team up , go to Ukraine and smesh brother , they crossed the line

I am tired of seeing a midget in a tight green t-shirt tell us we should care about what his corrupt country wants. I guess suits are in a shortage in Ukraine.

8 Likes

I just want this bs to end but I know it ain’t going to

1 Like

is that z himself?

as long as it doesn’t end in nukes. i still can’t believe we have those and haven’t used them for decades.

2 Likes

Lets Go Murray GIF by NETFLIX

1 Like

I always have a somewhat uneasy feeling living in a large metropolitan area because of nukes

1 Like

gotta get out to apache junction in arizona. no nukes will ever be deployed there. weather or not they should…

1 Like

I could move closer to “work” but it’s way colder and the winter is longer and that would blow

1 Like

nukes or cold weather? that is a tough call. i hate the cold.

1 Like

That and the rural/small town life I would need to adjust to

It makes more sense if you think of it as a massive money laundering scheme.

They send Billions of tax dollars to Ukraine which will be redistributed back to the globalists and Elites.

6 Likes

I also feel like it’s a secret handshake deal between Putin and the west. I think the fake war could boost both economies or distract us from what they want us distracted from

1 Like

I care about our existence, and this is the greatest existential threat to the world since World War 2

Ukraine specifically not really, the Russian break off countries try their best but they’re still seen as Russian as much as European by most Europeans in my experience. Doesn’t mean I don’t feel compassion for their civilians though, the same as I feel for those caught up in Syria and tons of other countries

2 Likes

The Ukraine is weak

they would never send us billions if were were invaded. they are taking money and don’t give a shit about the US.

1 Like

I don’t hate Ukrainians but I hate zelensky

3 Likes

If hurting Ukraine hurts the WEF then fuuuck Ukraine.

2 Likes