Do you carry a KNIFE with you daily?

I think it would be smart to carry a knife with you in case you get in a car accident. You might need to cut the seatbelt off if you are trapped and the car is on fire. 

Does a gun count?

No. But I am a realist, so Ihave a spoon on me 24/7.

Much more likey to run into some ice cream than a roll-over crash.

Small pocket knife. Use it at work to cut tape, open boxes. Wouldnt trust it to save my life.

shen - 

No. But I am a realist, so Ihave a spoon on me 24/7.

Much more likey to run into some ice cream than a roll-over crash.

What the....I EDC a pint of ice cream in case I run into someone with a spoon!

Either Sebenza or Bushkill necker everyday.  Just so handy.  Use it multiple times a day.  

Yes

I always carry a knife

Yes

Yeah. Coworkers trip out when they see it. 

MMAdotCOM - 

I have a seatbelt cutter and window breaker combo in my car

The tigerlady can break a window?

A small spyderco on the days I am in work..

I have one taped next to the kill switch.

Poleeko -

I have a Kershaw I use as an EDC and work in an office. Never had to pull it out for defense. 

Same. People don't even notice it.

I have a pocket knife on my keys. Its handy but not really big enough for self protection

I have a swiss army knife on my keys.  Being English, carrying anything larger than that is illegal anyway.

Small pocket knife with like 1" blade.

Why carry a knife when berimbolo is so efficient. 

Always have my Kershaw with me and another mini Swiss army style cutco knife on my keys

3.5" folder when I have pants with pockets.  Mostly use it to cut tape on boxes, open envelopes and cut bale twine.  Never had to turn it into a true pig sticker but it is plenty sharp enough to do work.

CawkJugglingThunderkunt - 

I have a swiss army knife on my keys.  Being English, carrying anything larger than that is illegal anyway.

Swiss Army knife FTW...