Do you carry a manbag?

I'm looking for a bag to carry that doesn't look too much like a purse. Summer is coming up so I am losing my interior and exterior coat pockets. I need something to carry my personal phone, work phone, wallet, EDC (light, knife, lighter, pen, pistol if not on my belt, etc).

A messenger bag is too big and bulky but anything much smaller looks like a purse. A Fannie pack..well..I'm not prepared to go there just yet. I've looked into belt pouches but the ones I have seen so far are either too femme looking or too tacti-cool looking.

I'm open to any suggestions including reasonable belt pouches and sling bags.

I suppose I'm willing to try a fanny pack...but it'd have to be a pretty special pack.

Here's a suggestion; stop being a fag

Make sure it's european

A scrotum?

NO..........THATS SOME GAY NED TYPE SHIT.  

Licks72 - A scrotum?

Winner. 

Why in the hell do you need so much shit at all times?

i carry a back pack to work and most places i go

it has edc stuff in it and art supplies if i feel like drawing

and usually the book i'm currently reading plus a magazine or two

and a water bottle

511 Push bag is probably what you want.

Does not look,like a purse, has lots of room and is set up specificaly for a pistol.

The downside is that its still a fucking purse, and you might as well, carry around a gians sign that says "I have a gun in my purse".

ITS A EUROPEAN CARRYALL!

I use a messenger bag when I'm going somewhere that I'm required to carry lots of shit. 

BIGWHITESEXY - 

NO..........THATS SOME GAY NED TYPE SHIT.  

Hahaha

It's called a satchel!

CaptainWoody - It's called a satchel!

Indiana Jones uses one!

How is a belt pouch not a fanny pack? 

Negative.  I carry a Maxpedition gearslinger backpack (with CC comparment)

If you're worried about the effect a murse or, horrors, a fanny pack might have on your manhood, you could always try one of those fly fishing vests.

Just wear cargo shorts like the rest of the civilized world

CaptainWoody - Just wear cargo shorts like the rest of the civilized world

*uncivilized