Do you close the door when you shit...

...when no one else is home? Taking a deuce with the door open thinking about what would happen if my kid came home with a bunch of friends.

How does the OG take a deuce? Phone Post 3.0

Hell no. I could suffocate!

Who has a door to their front yard? Phone Post 3.0

does a bear shit in the woods?

ain't nobody got time for dat

JOESONDO - Who has a door to their front yard? Phone Post 3.0

vtfu

myersei - ...when no one else is home? Taking a deuce with the door open thinking about what would happen if my kid came home with a bunch of friends.

I shit in the master bath, so, the door is never closed.

Don't want your friends seeing your dad shit? Don't come in the bedroom.

If no one is home I'll shit with it open otherwise it is always closed.

I always close it. But my disgusting wife hose to pee and with it open then decides to shit. Nasty whore. Phone Post 3.0

Goes to pee* Phone Post 3.0

My ex father in law would shit door open in their bathroom off the living room and talk to you while doing it. Phone Post 3.0

Erocks - My ex father in law would shit door open in their bathroom off the living room and talk to you while doing it. Phone Post 3.0

I do this at my house, but only my brother lives with me so it's okay.

Only women do that. #CaitlynJennerawardedforpublictoiletry

Only if I plan on masturbating at the same time Phone Post 3.0

Bolt lock. Its a hard-hat area. Phone Post 3.0

myersei - ...when no one else is home? Taking a deuce with the door open thinking about what would happen if my kid came home with a bunch of friends.

Nope. Never no when one of my kids will pop in with friends. Phone Post 3.0

The source dedicated bad. By no, I meant not with the door open. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Freeman -

I live alone so no.

Same for me, but I will close it occasionally if my puppy is in an overly playful mood. She likes to nibble toes jump back and bark while I'm shitting. Usually it's fun, but if it's a beer shit while hungover, I don't play that. Phone Post 3.0

if I'm home alone, then it stays open

Yes, I don't want to stink up the rest of the house.