Do you ever use CD's anymore?

It's been a few years since I used one.  They are as relevant in my life as cassette tapes are at this point.

I don't even have a way to play them except for my truck lol

i just looked and netflix still sends dvd's by mail.  i wonder how many people still use this service?

Everyday lol

In the car yes

Yes, thumbing through my CD collection.you will find a   good CD , one that might not be in your recent memory to stream. It’s like , “oh shit , remember this one ?””” !!!!

Right Hand JO Power -

i just looked and netflix still sends dvd's by mail.  i wonder how many people still use this service?

Lots of people.  A huge chunk of Netflix library still isnt available to stream and many of those films were never remastered in bluray format.

EFM -
Right Hand JO Power -

Lots of people.  A huge chunk of Netflix library still isnt available to stream and many of those films were never remastered in bluray format.

Yep. I used Netflix DVD last year to catch up on a ton of movies I have never seen. They really dont offer as much old stuff on streaming as people think they do. 

I just threw away about 60 cd's at the dump the other day.

I do. I'm keeping my some classics in the car. I love driving and throwing in the chronic, infamous, 36 chambers ect.

I have Pink Floyd's Pulse in my truck. That's about it.

AnericanFootball -

I collect cd's and vinyl. What if all the digital music disappears one day? I'll still have my compact discs, bucko.  

Bucko? CD's and vinyl? What are you 70?

I ripped all my CDs to flac format and have them stored on a NAS drive. I can stream the songs in the house and can copy to a portable player for the car.  Still use the music but not the format.

The only hard format I use for listening is vinyl. 

No

Right Hand JO Power -

I'm an idiot who still pays for it, but will only watch 1-3 DVDs a year. Financially it probably make more sense if I just bought the few DVDs I watch each year rather than pay Netflix every month

Yes regularly. My car doesn't have an aux input or Bluetooth.

i always forget to bring along a new cd though so sometimes I listen to the same shit for 3 months.

I still buy cd's and vinyl. 

My truck has a cd player, too. 

Nexuscrawlers - In the car yes

^

I buy at least 1 cd every saturday.

Yes. And I bought a cassette deck last year too.