Do you find yourself kind of liking Jake Paul?

The kid’s a douche at times but he’s honest about it and he’s kind of humble at the end, saying he doesn’t mean to offend and it’s just build up. I hate to admit it, but I don’t mind him as much after he more or less admitted he’s not as good as he thought he was. Fuck, am I a faggot now?

5 Likes

Nah he’s winning a lot of people over. He’s good at selling a fight and he’s a bit of a punk but he’s not hard to like. He’s taking the sport serious and he’s pretty tough. The trash talk is clearly not serious he’s just a talker.

3 Likes

Jake would be on rough n rowdy making 200k a fight if he wasn’t running his mouth. If you take that shit serious you’re a clown.

11 Likes

I don’t like him, but I’m going to keep watching until someone knocks his head off. It’s kind of like that dunk the clown game.

3 Likes

Nope

The guy’s a player and I’m not a playa hater. Good for him.

3 Likes
5 Likes

he lives in MMA fans heads rent free

3 Likes

Actually, he charges.

I think that you might have been a faggot before liking Jake Paul.

4 Likes

Damn. Sad face.

He’s exploited a niche market and making coin. I saw him in an interview with Chael a few months back, came across well. I’ve never hated someone I’ve never met to be honest. Waste of energy.

2 Likes

Yup good post. I don’t mind people getting paid and he seems to be taking training seriously. I’m not his target audience so I can’t understand his appeal at all, but he’s making a killing off of millions of others!

I was annoyed by him when he fought Ben Askren but he’s grown on me.

How angry people get over his success is quite entertaining

1 Like

Jealousy is a helluva thing. Look at Khabib 29-0 never lost a round. He got more haters with more wins. Legends never die

Jake Paul has won me a total of $930 this year. I love this guy. Team Paul till I die

2 Likes

Paul said he doesn’t mean to offend anyone? Did he say that after the fight last night? If so, it’s never good for a fighter to straight out admit that the pre-fight talk was solely due to hype it up. Granted most of us know that but we generally want to believe this guy is a punk or cocky asshole that talks shit and that needs to be humbled …

I like the Paul brothers. They are young and doing very well for themselves so props to them. I honestly don’t get why people would dislike them … Jake is what 24 years old do do you expect him to act like an intelligent and rational adult?!

Haters hate

The narrative that people hate him because he is successful is a meme and beyond retarded. He has not been a good person his entire life, the problem child narrative is not all just an act. He definitely played into it and he is definitely growing up and becoming more likeable, but the line is a lot more blurred than some people make it out to be. He’s not an idiot but he’s also not a genius. We live in an attention whoring economy and he is the epitome of an attention whore, not exactly something to write home about in my opinion.