Do you find yourself kind of liking Jake Paul?

I like him, he’s got my sons and their friends interested in boxing which is good for conversation along with other younger people that knew of him through you tube.
His impact is massive.

He’s a douche, but fair play. Found a weird market and went for it. Can’t really hate on him. He’s emulating Mayweather without any career risk until this point

I respect that he cut his pay to give the undercard fighters a good payday.

Thats walking the walk.

3 Likes

What bad things has he done though? I don’t follow his personal life so you will need to share details here.

I hated him because I love Askren, but I wanted him to humiliate TWood.

Yeah he said to Tyron right after the fight he didn’t mean to offend any of his camp that it was just talk up.

He’s exposing all of the grievances I’ve had with the fight industry the last 15 years, so the enemy of my enemy I have to be at least a peripheral fan of. Cant say I’m a fan of anything else he does beyond trolling fight promoters and getting guys paid.

He did Ben and tyron better than any other employer they’ve ever had.

1 Like

T wood is coming off looking like a loser the way he’s begging for a rematch. Twood should of asked Jake if he can fight a new opponent on the next pay per view. This is Jake and Logan’s show

I thought I hated the kid, now, hes earned my respect. Does that mean Im gay?

2 Likes

^^^^Only 15% bro. No biggy

2 Likes

OoOoooooo… makes sense. I was wondering why I kept staring into Tommy Furys eyes… now I understand.

2 Likes

Ya no worries your under the “gay threshold” so I think you’ll be ok buddy.
Hard not too, that Tommy Fury is a handsome feller

2 Likes

Movember testicles GIF

1 Like

Always likes him. Smart business man just like Conor.

I’m to old to care now.

kind of? jajajajaja all in!!!

jajajaja funny!!!

Jake Paul is a YouTube and boxing legend. Deal with it.

1 Like

Retiring and unretiring in a day is pretty funny and pretty decent satire of fighter “retirements”.

1 Like

To me it’s like Conor’s rise before his fall. You wanna get excited and get on board with him. I don’t hate him. I like Jake Paul. What fucks it up is all the absolute fucking faggot cunts that come along to support guys like this and turns real fight fans into haters