do you fist bump before rolls?

We didn't at our gym. But now some people are trying to slip them in after our hand slap. This throws me off pretty bad. At best my feeble attempts to reciprocate the gesture are delayed and I look like a cat trying to catch a laser spot in the air.
At worst I am taken down with the quickness before I can gather my faculties.

Is this trend something that shall continue? Should I start modifying my pre-roll routine? Do you do it?

we always do it

Damn you guys are attacking quickly if you barely have time for a knuckle bump before getting taken down. We engage in a casual manner and then shit escalates from there. Phone Post 3.0

Only with some people. I myself never initiate it. Phone Post 3.0

lol i do now.

It has taken 2 years for it not to feel weird.

slap bump roll

lets get dangerous - We do the crotch bump and nuts to butts acknowledgment before and after each roll Phone Post 3.0
VU in the morning Phone Post 3.0

Slap bump armdrag Phone Post 3.0

209ESE - 

I never did it and went to a gym and everyone was doing. I thought it was queer to fist bump after the slap. However I moved away and joined a new gym and have brought the fist bump to my new gym. I got everyone doing it now except one guy who high fives my fist when I go for it and kind of grabs it. He is the only one who refuses

I have a strange respect for that guy.

Shinsplint - We didn't at our gym. But now some people are trying to slip them in after our hand slap. This throws me off pretty bad. At best my feeble attempts to reciprocate the gesture are delayed and I look like a cat trying to catch a laser spot in the air.
At worst I am taken down with the quickness before I can gather my faculties.

Is this trend something that shall continue? Should I start modifying my pre-roll routine? Do you do it?

You roll with asses if they try to take advantage of your slow fist bump.

We do it at our gym and most gyms I have traveled to. Phone Post 3.0

Legit laugh in the morning @ let's get dangerous Phone Post 3.0

Always used the slap bump, it's just to let each other know we are both ready and some respect. Phone Post 3.0

always

Ya always have. Always the slap/bump combo. I started doing double slaps because my hands were hurting really bad at one point, and now at my school half the guys do a weird sort of double high five with me.

I also used to try and catch the slap for a handshake just to mess with people. Phone Post 3.0

I usually go for an arm drag when they stick that hand out there. Most people catch on pretty fast.

I shake hands.

I remember when I changed gyms and started seeing this...left a lot of people hanging for the first couple months or so

I do it. Phone Post 3.0

Slap, slap his bump(advantage), roll Phone Post 3.0