Do you guys want to see a dead body?

Such a good movie. 

Thought this might be from The Rivers Edge. Good movie. Pretty dark.

I was hoping this is what the other thread was about....

http://reelreading.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/5/0/26500803/8042692.png?571

edit - already posted

Zned -

I was hoping this is what the other thread was about....

This. 

one of my favs of all time 

The fact family Guy got dryfus to do the VO in the spoof is insane

man I gotta rewatch this...and re read the story

Bukkake - 

one of my favs of all time 

It never gets old, and always reminds you of being a kid at the time it came out.

The line at the end about friends coming and going.... it always puts a lump in my throat.

good friend of mine is a producer for the wendy williams show

since she had health issues, they have Jerry Oconnel substituing as host

my friend said his name came up, bc when he was a recent guest, he was just awesome to everyone

he took the subway with employees, instead of uber with the other producers, hung out, chit chatted, bought lunch for everyone, etc.....so his name was at the top of the list when they were looking for a new host

friend says he is just such a genuinely nice guy and he predicts that he'll likely get offers to host his own talk show after this

Low T Low IQ - 

my friend said his name came up, bc when he was a recent guest, he was just awesome to everyone

he took the subway with employees, instead of uber with the other producers, hung out, chit chatted, bought lunch for everyone, etc.....so his name was at the top of the list when they were looking for a new host

friend says he is just such a genuinely nice guy and he predicts that he'll likely get offers to host his own talk show after this

That is awesome.

My wife wants to go to the Wendy Williams Show, and although I enjoy being in the studio audience (Harry Connick 5x).....

I'M NOT DOING IT!

https://i.imgur.com/lIxcrJ2.gif

TheMMAn -

I thought of this one first. But both are two of my favorite movies. 

Zned -
Low T Low IQ - 

That is awesome.

My wife wants to go to the Wendy Williams Show, and although I enjoy being in the studio audience (Harry Connick 5x).....

I'M NOT DOING IT!

seriously? my friend could get tickets for your wife anytime pretty much, just send me a PM if you do

he got tickets for me and my wife, and when i realized i was about the only guy in the guest waiting room, i decided to bail and just let my wife stay

definitely a guilty pleasure thing for WOMEN only lol