Do You Have A Cheers?

A pub or restaurant where everybody knows your name?
Food and service are great.
You've become causal friends with some staff and talk kids, vacations, etc..?

#BeFriendly
#BeKindLikeMunk

no

ranier wolfcastle - 

no

You should. A lot of the servers are in transition and have hopes and dreams. You may have advice or connections that can help them.

#BeAFriend

No,  that sounds pathetic and/or gay

a gossip club full of drunks, no thanks

i like going to bars where the bartender has big tits and a dirty mouth, that's it

not looking to chit chat with other patrons or know their life stories

ShanTheMan - 

Being friendly to people who wait on you every week and being kind is neither.

Being stingy and mean is weak. I want you to try to be better.

#BetterMan

MrNiceGuy has been playing at the same pool hall for 18 years. We walk in there and get the royal treatment. We don’t pay for our pool, and get serious drink discounts. We also get free motorboats :)

Low T Low IQ - 

a gossip club full of drunks, no thanks

i like going to bars where the bartender has big tits and a dirty mouth, that's it

not looking to chit chat with other patrons or know their life stories

No this is a mid to high end sushi bar with many of the staff attending local universities and the medical school.

#AllLivesMatter

#PeopleDon'tBelongOnIggy

NorthernHospitality - 

MrNiceGuy has been playing at the same pool hall for 18 years. We walk in there and get the royal treatment. We don’t pay for our pool, and get serious drink discounts. We also get free motorboats :)

Oh look a decent human being on the OG.
Now my ass is cold...because of hell freezing over.

Yep. The Fireside Lounge. Total shit hole, but i love it. Everyone that works there at least know my drink order as it never changes and a few know my name. Its always the same people in there drinking so you casually get to know most of them. I enjoy it.

Yup, dated one of the waitresses for a while and good friends with almost all of the employees 

I have had a few over the years.

My favorite was called "Kevin St James" at a time I was drinking a bit too much.

I knew every employee, the owner )who was cool as hell), and hung out there daily for a bit.

I loved that place and was sad when it closed.

After the it was "The Old Stand". Jerry the bartender would start my drink when he saw me walk by the window, first and last were always on the house.

Munk -
ShanTheMan - 

#BetterMan

If my wife were stronger than me,  I guess I would need to bury my shame in overpriced booze.  

Say hi to Norm for me! 

I have a few. I tend bar on some weekends though. Was in the service industry for 20 years. 

I don’t go out too often anymore, but when I do everybody still knows me. 

Zned - 

I have had a few over the years.

My favorite was called "Kevin St James" at a time I was drinking a bit too much.

I knew every employee, the owner )who was cool as hell), and hung out there daily for a bit.

I loved that place and was sad when it closed.

After the it was "The Old Stand". Jerry the bartender would start my drink when he saw me walk by the window, first and last were always on the house.

=Exactly, going to a place, making some friends and getting to know some folks outside of your regular social circle is fun and healthy.

A lot of insecure guys here.

ShanTheMan - 
Munk -
ShanTheMan - 

#BetterMan

If my wife were stronger than me,  I guess I would need to bury my shame in overpriced booze.  

Say hi to Norm for me! 

My wife has never carried in 2 bags of cat litter at the same time.

My burning arms and heavy breathing after the fact are irrelevant.

yes...2 places

I just started watching cheers on Netflix two days ago lol. But I once had a “cheers” like bar. Would go it 3-4 times a week back in 2014 but moved and just don’t really drink that much anymore. Good times were had though. 

Munk -
ShanTheMan - 
Munk -
ShanTheMan - 

#BetterMan

Say hi to Norm for me! 

My wife has never carried in 2 bags of cat litter at the same time.

My burning arms and heavy breathing after the fact are irrelevant.

Having  to carry litter for HER cat already makes you a weak "man"

Yes. Here's a review:

I have no idea why people continue to go here. I've tried several times over the years and I've been treated very rudely by their staff, at one point when I called voicing a concern about their abrasive bartender I was told, "Maybe you just shouldn't come back then, cause we don't need your business" before I was hung up on. The pizza is just ok but it's totally not worth sitting in the nastiness and supporting a business that doesn't care about its customers.