Do you have a nice little saturday planned?

I do!!

8 am- no stress test for 2 vessel umbilical cord for wife

10-12 bjj

1-3 breastfeeding class. Yay tasting new bewbies?!?!?!? Phone Post 3.0

I do remember the 2 vessel cord. It turned out the diagnostic place made an error and my didn't have it after all.

Don't worry too much about it.

The breastfeeding class could be fun Phone Post 3.0

The 2 vc is basically a non issue as mini mbn is almost 8 pounds at 38 weeks :) Phone Post 3.0

Rip mrs mbn's birth hole.

8 lbs and 2 weeks left! Phone Post 3.0

Laying in bed alternating between sweating like a pig and freezing my ass off. Coughing and blowing my nose until it is raw.

Being pissed off because I am missing a B.A.C.A. L1 today.
That will be my day in a nutshell.

mjeezy - Rip mrs mbn's birth hole.

An 8 lb shorty will be no problem since it regularly handles my 10 pound dong Phone Post 3.0

Work/Horror Movie at the Cinema/maybe some GTA.

1:30 - 10 yr old son football game, then early dinner with parents

7:30 - ribs, steaks, green beans and potatoes with friends to watch UFC.

This day is going to be amazing! Phone Post 3.0

I have been working nights during the week and days on the weekend for a month or so now. I have to be at work in an hour and have been up since yesterday around 9am. Gonna be a long day.

Eight hours of work and then I heard something about a fight tonight? Some GSP guy? Eh, probably nothing. I'll stay home and watch reruns of Designing Women with the wife. Phone Post 3.0

It's 13:15 here I'm still in bed hungover probably get up soon get ready go out later to a house party Phone Post 3.0

microbiologynerd -

An 8 lb shorty will be no problem since it regularly handles my 10 pound dong Phone Post 3.0
Lol..... Luckily your junk doesn't have arms and legs attached to it.

ODI? Phone Post 3.0

^ my cock pics are on here somewhere Phone Post 3.0

mjeezy - 
microbiologynerd -

ODI? Phone Post 3.0

My Weener Emilio doesn't have legs, but he's got arms and can handle himself on the Grill about as well as I can!! 

Wife & I are going to a gun show in a bit. sucks that she hit a deer with her car yesterday, so all the cash we had went to fixing her car.

garythekid -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mjeezy - 
microbiologynerd -

ODI? Phone Post 3.0

My Weener Emilio doesn't have legs, but he's got arms and can handle himself on the Grill about as well as I can!! 

LEGIT LOL Phone Post 3.0
Whatever you do, don't let Emilio talk you into trying some of his Secret Sauce with your Burger.

Jeezy might like it :) ... But I hear it's an acquired taste!! Lol Phone Post 3.0

fanat - I do remember the 2 vessel cord. It turned out the diagnostic place made an error and my didn't have it after all.

What's the 2 vessel test for?

Like a CVS or amnio test? Phone Post

jkd_guy -
fanat - I do remember the 2 vessel cord. It turned out the diagnostic place made an error and my didn't have it after all.

What's the 2 vessel test for?

Like a CVS or amnio test? Phone Post
The 2 vessel cord was found during a sonogram. Doc said as long as mom and baby gain weight its no big deal.

Mini mbn expected to be 9.5 pounds at birth... My poor wifes bajyner... Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
garythekid -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
mjeezy - 
microbiologynerd -

ODI? Phone Post 3.0

LEGIT LOL Phone Post 3.0
Whatever you do, don't let Emilio talk you into trying some of his Secret Sauce with your Burger.

Jeezy might like it :) ... But I hear it's an acquired taste!! Lol Phone Post 3.0
Perhaps I would like it! Phone Post 3.0