Do you have any questions for Chris Weidman?

No, Fuck I'm. Phone Post 3.0

Hype Lombard! He needs his shot ASAP he's not getting any younger Phone Post 3.0

Does he feel like he has any unfinished business with Anderson Silva? Even though he technically beat him twice. He never really got to prove that he deserved the win. (I think he would have won without the early knockout/legbreak) Phone Post 3.0

James Vagabond -
mizunopro - Ask him if he has any questions for Jake Ellenberger Phone Post 3.0
Also this Phone Post 3.0
No don't do this, the joke is old as fuck Phone Post 3.0

Now that he's fought Anderson twice, once as the challenger, once as the champion, how much of a difference - if there is any - is there walking into the Octagon with the belt versus the one challenging for it?

The new podcast is up. I tried to get to a lot of your questions. Phone Post 3.0

austin7956 - Does he feel like he has any unfinished business with Anderson Silva? Even though he technically beat him twice. He never really got to prove that he deserved the win. (I think he would have won without the early knockout/legbreak) Phone Post 3.0
How much more decisive that a k/o do you want? Phone Post 3.0

Ask him why he's dodging Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

WrestleFook - Ask him why he's dodging Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0
Here is the show. We recorded it on Tuesday. http://soundcloud.com/mmaroasted/chris-weidman-and-ramsey-nijem?utm_source=soundcloud Phone Post 3.0

fraz1001 - Not on iTunes yet man!?! Phone Post 3.0
Takes a long time huh Phone Post 3.0

OG TANK BRO -
It's up for the subscribers of MMA Roasted.. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman is fuckin funny. Phone Post 3.0

James Vagabond -
Adam Hunter -
OG TANK BRO -
It's up for the subscribers of MMA Roasted.. Phone Post 3.0
Lucky I subscribe then! Just woke up puking my guts up at 6am, will listen as soon as the sun comes up hahaZ

Thanks again for all the amazing podcasts Adam, I think it's safe to say I'm your number one Australian fan. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. Really appreciate your support. Phone Post 3.0